The future of the "family" under Democrats

Old July 22nd 04, 02:04 AM
Michelle P

Default The future of the "family" under Democrats

So what's wrong with same sex couples?

JJ wrote:

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity

Old July 22nd 04, 02:10 AM
Bob Noel

In article t,
wrote:

So what's wrong with same sex couples?

do not feed the trolls.

--
Bob Noel
Old July 22nd 04, 05:48 AM
Zeph

So what's wrong with same sex couples?

Everything.

Old July 22nd 04, 09:15 AM
C J Campbell

"Michelle P" wrote in message
k.net...
So what's wrong with same sex couples?

When society starts demanding that any form of depravity be considered
acceptable, then you start getting things like Abu Ghaib.

Old July 22nd 04, 01:18 PM
OtisWinslow

Absolutely nothing. They can do whatever they want to (with) each
other. It's when they start calling it marriage that it's not right. God
created Adam and Eve .. not Adam and Steve.

"Michelle P" wrote in message
k.net...
So what's wrong with same sex couples?

Old July 22nd 04, 02:13 PM
Maule Driver

Absolutely nothing!

"Michelle P" wrote in message
k.net...
So what's wrong with same sex couples?

Old July 22nd 04, 03:03 PM
Thomas Borchert

C,

When society starts demanding that any form of depravity be considered
acceptable, then you start getting things like Abu Ghaib.

You just HAVE to be kidding. Please!

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old July 22nd 04, 03:58 PM
C J Campbell

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
C,

When society starts demanding that any form of depravity be considered
acceptable, then you start getting things like Abu Ghaib.

You just HAVE to be kidding. Please!

I AM kidding most of the time, but think about it:

The people doing this stuff did not try to conceal it. They were proud of
it. They thought it was not only socially acceptable, but commendable. They
took pictures to send home and brag about their actions. Now where did they
learn that this was such a good thing to do? Who gave them this idea?

I will bet that it wasn't at church (unless they were Catholic :-0). No,
schools regularly invite activists to teach kids and show them films that
promote these acts as a commendable 'lifestyle.' Our local schools make the
kids take an oath of secrecy for what they are about to be taught so that
parents will not hear about it. You want to see Abu Ghaib? Take a look at
what goes on in the hallways of our public schools, in the TV videos that
your kids watch, at the way rock stars and movie stars and sports stars
dress and act in public, at the Internet porn that is shoved down their
throats every single day. Look at what goes on in all forms of
'entertainment:' the movies, television sitcoms, and even children's
cartoons. Look at the multibillion dollar children's cosmetics industry, the
fashions promoted in stores even for toddlers, the language that you hear
from the mouths of children. Look at daytime TV shows such as Jerry and
Maury or even Oprah and Phil -- vast numbers of children watch these
programs. Look at how we have allowed huge corporations and activists to
make a major industry of selling sex to children and to sell them every form
of deviant behavior and encourage them to explore the very depths of
depravity.

Look at all that. Take a good look. Then tell me that you don't know how Abu
Ghaib happened.

Old July 22nd 04, 04:48 PM
Michael 182

The weird thing, to me, about the concerns regarding homosexual parenting is
that it seems to assume that heterosexual parenting is far superior. But we
have countless examples of bad heterosexual parenting surrounding us,
including many children abandoned by useless biological fathers.

If a gay couple cares so much about having a kid that they go through the
adoption process, there's a pretty good chance that kid is going to grow up
in a better household than a lot of his peers. It's not a perfect
environment, but then again, how many of us grew up in a perfect
environment?

"JJ" wrote in message

snip pictures of apparently happy familys

Old July 22nd 04, 04:50 PM
Maule Driver

You are losing it. Somehow you've managed to equate same sex marriage and
families to pornography.

On one hand, good people what to form loving partnerships, marry, and create
stable households and raise kids.

On the other, you somehow see that as corrupting and linked to war time
atrocities in Iraq. Hmmmm

Make love not war