Uber Hackers

Old July 14th 03, 05:39 PM
Kelly McArthur

"Morgans" jisumorgan@charterdotjunkdotnet wrote in message ...
"RobertR237" wrote in message It is a sad
statement though that you are happy with XP, even with the one or two

lockups
per month, simply because it is such a drastic improvement over what you

had.

You are right, but it is by far the best bad game in town.

At Arlington last weekend, I discovered that this popular, high-end
aviation product runs NT on a 233 MHz Pentium:

http://www.upsat.com/mx20_gen.shtml

Note however that the GPS that drives it runs an avionics-certified
RTOS of some sort. Interesting.
Old July 14th 03, 05:55 PM
C J Campbell

"Kali" wrote in message
m...

| Robert Reed is correct. The Gods use Linux or OSX. Only mortals and
| lower demigods use Windows.

That is because us mortals use applications instead of operating systems. I
don't give *&(% about the operating system as long as the application does
what I want it to do.

Old July 14th 03, 10:50 PM
Frederick Wilson

And here I was scared to identify myself as a Linux user (AKA Newbe).

So if you are using Linux, what newsreader do you use?

Fred

Kali wrote:
osit (RobertR237) wrote in message ...

In article , writes:

I was just wondering, are the uber hackers still on RAH? I have a problem
with
windows XP that nobody's been able to fix.

I have a good suggestion but I doubt that you would take it.

Take your computer, load it in your plane, climb out to 20k ft and shove it
out. I guarantee it will end your problem. Short of that, get rid of Windows
XP.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Robert Reed is correct. The Gods use Linux or OSX. Only mortals and
lower demigods use Windows.

If you must use Windows, use 2000 pro.

Robert Reed, the Gods have seen you. You are a gentleman and you are
a welcome visitor in any of our lands. It is our hope and belief that
you will be successful in your project. We will entreat Apollo and
Mercury, Gods of flight, to protect you as you fly your craft.