Connection of second microphone

Old January 14th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
yuval

Default Connection of second microphone

Hello,

I was asked to add a second mic to our Twin Astir (it has mic only on
the front seat), can someone give an idea on how should I connect it?
can I just connect it in parallel to the existing one?

Thanx,

Yuval

Old January 14th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Take a look at the schematic diagram for the radio. Some have two mic
inputs, while others will suggest connecting the mics in parallel.

-Tom

Old January 14th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

easiest is to use a junction box designed to support two mics and two push
to talk switches
connect wrong, one PPT could activate both mics

we got our "Becker" box from Wings and Wheels for our Grob Twin II, it
included the speaker.
works great!

BT

ups.com...