Women's Worlds

Old January 12th 20, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Never Again 2

Default Women's Worlds

At 06:05 12 January 2020, wrote:
Guys quiet. We don't have separate women's races because they are better
o=
r worse pilots we have separate races so we can race without women around
t=
o nag us. Don't screw it up with this equality talk. Besides think how
po=
pular soaring could be if all the other genders showed up for their own
rac=
es. =20
Sorry this thread went off the rails, to our American soaring team keep
kic=
king ass, we are rooting for you and proud of you.

Just to stay off the rails a little longer, this LGBT thing is supposed to
represent
all the sexual orientations equally and fairly. Where the **** is the H for
all of us
heterosexuals?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Women's Worlds Karl Striedieck[_2_] Soaring 106 January 17th 20 03:35 PM
Day Win at Jr Worlds for USA [email protected] Soaring 4 August 16th 11 08:46 PM
The Women, pt 2 - Etihad - women pilots.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 2 April 19th 10 02:05 PM
Re Worlds 1st Jonathon May Soaring 1 February 16th 08 10:29 AM
Worlds first? nimbusgb Soaring 4 February 15th 08 02:05 AM