3rd row in a 206

Old November 8th 03, 08:32 PM
EDR

Default 3rd row in a 206

In article , Shawn
wrote:

What kind of vertical and horizontal room is there in the 3rd row?

Maybe 36" vertical and 9" from rear seat front to middle seat back.

Are these just child seats, or could smaller adults sit in them
upright?

The rear seat pans sit just above the floor, so anything bigger than an
8 year old will be cramped. Adults will be sitting with their chin on
their knees.

If one of the two were removed, is there a little room for luggage?

Yes
Old November 9th 03, 01:21 AM
C J Campbell

"Shawn" wrote in message
om...
| A couple quick questions about the third row seats in a 206. In
| pictures, the rear of the fuselage looks to taper down pretty quickly
| aft of the trailing edge of the wing.
|
| What kind of vertical and horizontal room is there in the 3rd row?

Adults can sit in the third row, but there is not much headroom there,
especially if the occupants are wearing headsets with thick pads. I would
not put an adult who stands over 5'8" back there.

The rear seats are designed to be easily removed for increased baggage
space.

Old November 10th 03, 04:51 PM
Shawn

I have 3 young girls plus my wife and I, so I need at least 5 seat
belts. My girls are 7, 4 and 1 years old now. Ideally, I'd like to
know that the youngest could be 10-12 years old and still fit back
there. By then, the oldest will probably be about ready for college.
Old November 10th 03, 05:46 PM
C J Campbell

"Shawn" wrote in message
om...
| I have 3 young girls plus my wife and I, so I need at least 5 seat
| belts. My girls are 7, 4 and 1 years old now. Ideally, I'd like to
| know that the youngest could be 10-12 years old and still fit back
| there. By then, the oldest will probably be about ready for college.

The 206 will suit you just fine.