Bush to return NASA to moon

Old December 8th 03, 02:15 PM
Michael Petukhov

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message ...
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...

Hm.. China, India and Russia are all planing
to fly manned mission to moon in the near future.
US certainly hopes to be in time inorder to eliminate
as many of material evidences of its faked "moon landings"
as possible. An expected move though. So it seems we are gonna
to see new moon racing. this time criminals vs. policemen.
Ironic indeed.

How could there be any evidence of a faked moon landing on the moon?

Proof
that they were faked would be an absence of evidence at the landing sites.

Anyway Michael has insisted that moon flights are impossible

It is plain lie Keith.

Michael

so the Chinese Indians and Russians must be really setting up
a new special effects unit in Bollywood.

Keith

Old December 8th 03, 02:38 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Gunnar" wrote in message
"RobbelothE" skrev i melding
If the USA is so bad and so screwed up and so anti-human rights, perhaps

some
of the enlightened readership might explain why so many people are

trying
get into the USA (legally and otherwise).

Now that is damn easy to answer. Just because some 3'rd world country is a
bad (worse) place to live, does not make the US a shining example by
default.

Actually, it does make it a shining example, by default. At least in
comparison to all of those nations that those folks are trying to leave
behind--and FYI, a lot of them come from other "first world" nations.

Brooks

Ed

Old December 8th 03, 03:14 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

Anyway Michael has insisted that moon flights are impossible

It is plain lie Keith.

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

Specifically on 19 April last year when Dennis Jensen asked

when you weigh up whether it is more plausible that man went to the
moon, or whether this massive hoax was perpetrated, the hoax looks very
weak. What part of the technology for a moon landing do you think was
impossible, given the technology of the day.

You replied

Well. That's interesting question. I think there are a few key
things which were impossible at that time and from impossible
to very difficult now.

1) Protection against radiation in the space ship. I know there are
some ideas how to do that but still none of human space ships was
ever build with protection against radiation.

2) landing procedure suitable for humans aboard on the planets
without atmosphere is still untested.

3) space suits equipped with protection against radiation for moon walk
is still a problem as far as I know.

4) Docking in space was not solve at that time. Russians did it first
but in low earth orbit and the procedure was very unreliable. By
the way huge Saturn V was build only to ovoid docking in space.
Otherwise they would easily intergrate a ship of enough weight for
the moon flight without this huge booster.

So you clearly DID say that there were certain things which made it
impossible now ans others which made it very hard.

Keith

Old December 8th 03, 03:35 PM
Andreas Parsch

Keith Willshaw wrote:

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

*LOL*

[Quotes snipped ... what would we do without Google's archive? :-) ]

So you clearly DID say that there were certain things which made it
impossible now ans others which made it very hard.

C'mon, Keith - would you use rational argumentation when trying to
convince a brick wall? So why are you trying it with Michael?

SCNR
Andreas

Old December 8th 03, 03:45 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Andreas Parsch" wrote in message
Keith Willshaw wrote:

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

*LOL*

[Quotes snipped ... what would we do without Google's archive? :-) ]

So you clearly DID say that there were certain things which made it
impossible now ans others which made it very hard.

C'mon, Keith - would you use rational argumentation when trying to
convince a brick wall? So why are you trying it with Michael?

Because its fun

Keith

Old December 8th 03, 07:14 PM
Jarg

Name a better example.

Jarg

"Gunnar" wrote in message
"RobbelothE" skrev i melding
If the USA is so bad and so screwed up and so anti-human rights, perhaps

some
of the enlightened readership might explain why so many people are

trying
get into the USA (legally and otherwise).

Now that is damn easy to answer. Just because some 3'rd world country is a
bad (worse) place to live, does not make the US a shining example by
default.

Ed
"An appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him

last."
Winston Churchill

Old December 8th 03, 08:51 PM
Michael Petukhov

Keith Willshaw wrote:

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

*LOL*

[Quotes snipped ... what would we do without Google's archive? :-) ]

So you clearly DID say that there were certain things which made it
impossible now ans others which made it very hard.

C'mon, Keith - would you use rational argumentation when trying to
convince a brick wall? So why are you trying it with Michael?

Because its fun

Anyway Michael has insisted that moon flights are impossible

It is plain lie Keith.

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

I agree it is fun. But it would be even funnier if you stop distorting
the true. I said "..think there are a few key things which were impossible
at that time and from impossible to very difficult now..." which is
quite opposite to as you say "that moon flights are impossible".

Michael

Keith

Old December 8th 03, 09:10 PM
Jarg

That's not the way I read it. If you said that a few key things necessary
for moon flight were impossible then you are saying moon flights were
impossible.

Jarg

Old December 8th 03, 11:57 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

I agree it is fun. But it would be even funnier if you stop distorting
the true. I said "..think there are a few key things which were impossible
at that time and from impossible to very difficult now..." which is
quite opposite to as you say "that moon flights are impossible".

Michael

If you say 'a few keys thing that vary from impossible to difficult'
you clearly mean SOME of them are impossible ergo
you are propounding the belief that moon flights are impossible.

I realise that this puts you in a difficult position when your
own country suggests otherwise bit that's your problem old boy.

Keith

Old December 9th 03, 06:20 AM
Michael Petukhov

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message ...
"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...

Michael you DID say that, I cannot judge if you were lying however

I agree it is fun. But it would be even funnier if you stop distorting
the true. I said "..think there are a few key things which were impossible
at that time and from impossible to very difficult now..." which is
quite opposite to as you say "that moon flights are impossible".

Michael

If you say 'a few keys thing that vary from impossible to difficult'
you clearly mean SOME of them are impossible ergo
you are propounding the belief that moon flights are impossible.

I realise that this puts you in a difficult position when your
own country suggests otherwise bit that's your problem old boy.

Absolutely not. The key word here is NOW. So even those key things
thich are impossible now will be possible tomorrow. So it is you
who tried to distort my words and was cought red-handed. Sorry you
totally lost that battle, Keith.

Michael
So yuo lost that
battle

Keith

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
for mr. pethukov ( Bush May Announce Return To Moon At Kitty Hawk) captain! Military Aviation 6 October 30th 03 05:11 PM