Jantar 2a for sale

Old September 18th 04, 06:27 AM
One9er

Default Jantar 2a for sale

Outstanding Jantar 2a for sale. Less than 800 hours and loaded. e-mail for
details.

Old September 19th 04, 02:07 AM
Nick Gilbert

Are we to assume it is in America?

Nick.

Old September 21st 04, 01:18 AM
One9er

Nick,

Sorry about that. This Jantar 2A is located in Boulder, CO USA.
Old March 7th 12, 07:57 PM
javier codini javier codini is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One9er View Post
Outstanding Jantar 2a for sale. Less than 800 hours and loaded. e-mail for
details.

Dear Sr.

I'm interesting in your glider. I'm from Argentina.

I need more pictures, of the inside, trailer, etc.

I would like to know the paint condition. Can you qualify from one to
ten? when was last time that you have painted the glider?

I want to know the exact place where the glider is.

which is the closest port? how many km from the port?

I wait for your coment.

best regard

Two-place Jantar?? Gary Boggs Soaring 7 August 22nd 04 07:14 PM
Jantar Std 3 wanted eR Soaring 1 May 18th 04 05:32 PM
Airworthiness Directives for Jantar Standard 3 Miguel Lavalle Soaring 5 January 24th 04 11:55 AM
Cockpit sizes of standard Jantar goneill Soaring 2 December 28th 03 12:29 PM
Jantar 2A opinions sought Mark Navarre Soaring 4 November 18th 03 05:33 PM