Soloed

Old April 5th 04, 03:26 AM
John

Default Soloed

This is my second post here, the first was about 6-7 weeks ago when I
started private pilot lessons. Feeling pretty good because I soloed
yesterday. Soloed after 13.7 hours. What a rush. I fly out of Bay City
municipal in Texas. That is all, I just wanted to tell somebody.
John

Old April 5th 04, 03:37 AM
H. Adam Stevens

"John" wrote in message
m...
This is my second post here, the first was about 6-7 weeks ago when I
started private pilot lessons. Feeling pretty good because I soloed
yesterday. Soloed after 13.7 hours. What a rush. I fly out of Bay City
municipal in Texas. That is all, I just wanted to tell somebody.
John

Congratulations!!
Welcome to the club!!
Few things in life can compete.
And they are all much older experiences than flight for us humans.
:^)

H.

H. Adam Stevens
CP AS&MEL IA
Soloed '67.

Old April 5th 04, 04:05 AM
G.R. Patterson III

John wrote:

Soloed after 13.7 hours.

Way to go!

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".
Old April 5th 04, 04:27 AM
Jay Honeck

Good job, John!

Now keep pushing. You've got a ways to go yet, but it's all downhill from
here!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 5th 04, 04:48 AM
EDR

In article , John
wrote:

This is my second post here, the first was about 6-7 weeks ago when I
started private pilot lessons. Feeling pretty good because I soloed
yesterday. Soloed after 13.7 hours. What a rush. I fly out of Bay City
municipal in Texas. That is all, I just wanted to tell somebody.

Just don't quit, now.
Finish what you have started.
This is one of the best investments you will make.
Old April 5th 04, 06:24 AM
Jack Allison

Congratulations John! That silly grin will stick to your face for about a
week or so.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old April 5th 04, 08:27 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Good job, John!

Now keep pushing. You've got a ways to go yet, but it's all downhill from
here!

Ummm...bad choice of words for a pilot? :~)

Old April 5th 04, 11:17 AM
Cub Driver

Congratulations, John. The next big step is your solo cross country

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
The Piper Cub Forum www.pipercubforum.com
Viva Bush! blog www.vivabush.org

Just soloed on my 14th b-day! Tlewis95 Instrument Flight Rules 2 December 6th 04 10:42 PM
500 hours! Tony Cox Piloting 36 April 6th 04 02:48 PM
Cutting off shirt tails Wally Samuelson Military Aviation 24 September 3rd 03 12:33 AM