Soaring News web site updates

Old May 28th 13, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Soaring News web site updates

Hi,

I started posting items to my new Soaring News by Paul Remde of Cumulus
Soaring, Inc. web site about 1 week ago. I have posted many interesting
soaring news items and links to the page. So far the page has 512 "Likes"
from glider pilots around the world. That is a very good start. Thank you
to everyone who has "Liked" the page.

You can view the site he
https://www.facebook.com/CumulusSoaring

I've received several comments from people stating that they "don't do
Facebook". That is fine. You don't need to be a Facebook user to view the
site and use the links on the site. Please check it out.

If you are a Facebook user and you find the posts interesting, please "Like"
the page.

I hope you enjoy using the site as much as I enjoy creating it.

I'm very excited to have received permission from Martin Simons to post
interesting sailplane history data from his "Sailplanes" books. I plan to
post information about one interesting sailplane each week. The first one
will be the story of the Fafnir and its pilot from the book "The World's
Vintage Sailplanes 1908-45". It will be posted in a few days.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 28th 13, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

On Mon, 27 May 2013 23:43:47 -0500, Paul Remde wrote:

I'm very excited to have received permission from Martin Simons to post
interesting sailplane history data from his "Sailplanes" books. I plan
to post information about one interesting sailplane each week. The
first one will be the story of the Fafnir and its pilot from the book
"The World's Vintage Sailplanes 1908-45". It will be posted in a few
days.

Much as I like Martin Simons' "Sailplane" books, and I have all three and
use them as a prime reference source, there's another site that is as
good or better for a smaller range of gliders:

http://www.scalesoaring.co.uk/

Its particularly good on the Fafnir, Reiher and Weihe.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

PowerFLARM News Updates on my FLARM web page Paul Remde Soaring 10 March 6th 13 04:50 AM
Soaring Cafe ".net" | A new online site for competition news Bill Elliott Soaring 0 March 11th 11 04:20 PM
New Soaring Site PhilH Soaring 4 December 4th 05 07:37 PM
New Soaring Site PhilH Soaring 0 November 28th 05 03:02 AM
Best soaring site in USA? JS Soaring 23 January 18th 04 09:37 PM