ADS-B-The Terrorism Panacea

Old October 31st 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Default ADS-B-The Terrorism Panacea

"JerryLewis" wrote in message ...
ADS-B

Controllers loosing control! Smaller union size = lower dues and less clout. Yes, it sounds like an evil plot...

Old October 31st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Blueskies" wrote

Controllers loosing control!

I hate loose controllers. Ya' know, floating and bouncing around in the
control tower, hitting things that should not be hit? g

Yep, we better make sure those controllers tight, keep their feet on the
floor, and their eyes on the planes, 'n stuff like that. ;-))

Sorry, but I HAD to do that! ))
--
Jim in NC

Old October 31st 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Newps

Blueskies wrote:

"JerryLewis" wrote in message ...

ADS-B

Controllers loosing control! Smaller union size = lower dues and less clout. Yes, it sounds like an evil plot...

Four out of 20 in the union now here at BIL. We have to keep a few
around to gawk at.

Old October 31st 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

"Blueskies" wrote

Controllers loosing control!

I hate loose controllers. Ya' know, floating and bouncing around in the control tower, hitting things that should not
be hit? g

Yep, we better make sure those controllers tight, keep their feet on the floor, and their eyes on the planes, 'n stuff
like that. ;-))

Sorry, but I HAD to do that! ))
--
Jim in NC

Yup, newww keyboard on this new computer, I keep loosing touch with the keys...

Interesting that loosing is even a real word....

ooooo

Old October 31st 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Blueskies" wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Blueskies" wrote

Controllers loosing control!

I hate loose controllers. Ya' know, floating and bouncing around in
the control tower, hitting things that should not be hit? g

Yep, we better make sure those controllers tight, keep their feet on
the floor, and their eyes on the planes, 'n stuff like that. ;-))

Sorry, but I HAD to do that! ))
--
Jim in NC

Yup, newww keyboard on this new computer, I keep loosing touch with
the keys...

Interesting that loosing is even a real word....

Actually, it is. Verb form of "loose"
As in "loosing the latches" or "loosing the bunyips"

But as a subsitute for "losing" it has to be right up there with "tonuge"
and "flair" (for the final landing manuever" )

Bertie
Old October 31st 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message .. .
"Blueskies" wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Blueskies" wrote

Controllers loosing control!

I hate loose controllers. Ya' know, floating and bouncing around in
the control tower, hitting things that should not be hit? g

Yep, we better make sure those controllers tight, keep their feet on
the floor, and their eyes on the planes, 'n stuff like that. ;-))

Sorry, but I HAD to do that! ))
--
Jim in NC

Yup, newww keyboard on this new computer, I keep loosing touch with
the keys...

Interesting that loosing is even a real word....

Actually, it is. Verb form of "loose"
As in "loosing the latches" or "loosing the bunyips"

But as a subsitute for "losing" it has to be right up there with "tonuge"
and "flair" (for the final landing manuever" )

Bertie

Yea, I would say loosening the (thing that was tight and needed 'loosing')

I like Jim's loosing jive better - the loosing controllers may lose the planes, but ADS-B lets me lose them all by
myself...

Old November 1st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Blueskies" wrote in
news

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Blueskies" wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Blueskies" wrote

Controllers loosing control!

I hate loose controllers. Ya' know, floating and bouncing around
in the control tower, hitting things that should not be hit? g

Yep, we better make sure those controllers tight, keep their feet
on the floor, and their eyes on the planes, 'n stuff like that.
;-))

Sorry, but I HAD to do that! ))
--
Jim in NC

Yup, newww keyboard on this new computer, I keep loosing touch with
the keys...

Interesting that loosing is even a real word....

Actually, it is. Verb form of "loose"
As in "loosing the latches" or "loosing the bunyips"

But as a subsitute for "losing" it has to be right up there with
"tonuge" and "flair" (for the final landing manuever" )

Bertie

Yea, I would say loosening the (thing that was tight and needed
'loosing')

I like Jim's loosing jive better - the loosing controllers may lose
the planes, but ADS-B lets me lose them all by myself...

You mean "loose" them, right?

Bertie

Old November 1st 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose

Yea, I would say loosening the (thing that was tight and needed 'loosing')

When you loosen something, you make it less tight (but still attached).
When you loose something, you set it free (set it loose).
When you lose something, it's probably because you loosed it instead of
loosened it.

Jose
--
You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.
Old November 1st 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Jose wrote in
et:

Yea, I would say loosening the (thing that was tight and needed
'loosing')

When you loosen something, you make it less tight (but still
attached). When you loose something, you set it free (set it loose).
When you lose something, it's probably because you loosed it instead
of loosened it.

Thenkew.
I feel an entry inWkipedia is called for here.

Bertie