Glider Classifieds?

Old April 7th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Glider Classifieds?

Are there glider classifieds on rec.soaring yet/anymore? I have not
been able to access them since the big meltdown, so if there is a new
address for it, or any info I would appreciate being in the know, as
I'm sure many others would (in case they are as lame as me and have
not found it either).

Paul
Old April 7th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike125

On Apr 7, 10:54*am, sisu1a wrote:
Are there glider classifieds on rec.soaring yet/anymore? I have not
been able to access them since the big meltdown, so if there is a new
address for it, or any info I would appreciate being in the know, as
I'm sure many others would (in case they are as lame as me and have
not found it either).

Paul

I don't know about that but www.wingsandwheels.com seems to have the
most extensive classifieds (U.S. and Canada).
Old April 7th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Apr 7, 9:28 am, Mike125 wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:54 am, sisu1a wrote:

Are there glider classifieds on rec.soaring yet/anymore? I have not
been able to access them since the big meltdown, so if there is a new
address for it, or any info I would appreciate being in the know, as
I'm sure many others would (in case they are as lame as me and have
not found it either).

Paul

I don't know about that butwww.wingsandwheels.comseems to have the
most extensive classifieds (U.S. and Canada).

Naturally, and I regularly comb that site with a fine tooth (my latest
W&W score was that used Dittel FSG 60M, check: http://wingsandwheels.com/page8.htm,
looks great in my panel where there was previously an ATR 720). I
also comb Craggy's used page at: http://www.craggyaero.com/used_equipment.htm
, as well as Cumulous' page at: http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/classifieds.htm
, of course I check ebay (don't be too quick to scoff, it's probably
better than you think, but does require buyer savvyness to keep from
burning yourself) and Craigslist (pfft, for what that's worth...). I
am not currently shopping for a plane (well, I'm always looking for
that $65 LS-4!), but I am ALWAYS looking for DEALS on used instruments/
equipment/etc. I also look on Barnstormers too for that matter, but
alas I have been missing the option of also combing the classifieds on
rec.soaring. That and I want to list my freshly reconditioned LX-4000
(v6.3, Western US database) where it will have folks from all over the
world checking it out. Unless someone knows the magic URL, it seems
that I may have to wait for Andy to get rec.soaring back into full
swing.

Paul
Old April 8th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Apr 7, 12:11*pm, sisu1a wrote:
...that I may have to wait for Andy to get rec.soaring back into full
swing.

Paul

I think you mean www.gliderpilot.net. Another place for people all
over the world to see it is http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/clas...lassifieds.cgi.
Post it under the Biete Instrumente category.

Steve

Old April 8th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bernie[_4_]

You can catch the Australian market he

http://blipmap.walsys.net/forum/index.php
Old April 8th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Apr 7, 8:18 pm, Bernie wrote:
You can catch the Australian market he

http://blipmap.walsys.net/forum/index.php

Thanks fellas, Gliderpilot.net is indeed what I was talking about. It
was actually through that site that I did all my ras-ing, so when it
went I did not know how to access this group for a while (as per
usual, a direct result of my ignorance). Gliderpilot.net was a great
resource, and we are all a little poorer with it unavailable, I hope
they get the bugs worked out.
I plum forgot about segelflug.de, and flat out did not know about the
Aussie site.

Paul

Classifieds Christoph Soaring 0 July 27th 06 10:13 PM
MSC - Classifieds [email protected] Soaring 0 December 18th 05 07:48 PM
WWW aviation classifieds Jackie Aviation Marketplace 0 April 1st 04 12:24 AM
Glider Classifieds Ben Flewett Soaring 3 January 20th 04 05:51 PM
RV and Homebuilt Classifieds Fred Home Built 0 December 19th 03 04:15 PM