Too soon to declare victory?

Old November 3rd 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Too soon to declare victory?

No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
the background because their audience has diminished.

Well done.

You won.

..
Old November 3rd 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"a" wrote in message
No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
the background because their audience has diminished.

You seem to attribute "low level of participation" to quality of content and
I can't say I agree. While it's true that Jay and those like him who want
to argue ad nauseum about their latest toy have gone (at least for the time
being), I can't say as I've seen much they have posted that was worth wading
through all the mindless postings that did little more than to promote his
flea bag motel. We can only hope Maxie finally decided to put himself out
of our misery, and Anthony's mom cut his computer time back considerably.

Old November 3rd 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

a wrote in news:a65af9a2-7bd5-45c2-a335-4980bbfe2dc7
@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
the background because their audience has diminished.

Well done.

You won.

.

Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of participation are
those who decided not to participate.

Bertie
Old November 3rd 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
|a wrote in news:a65af9a2-7bd5-45c2-a335-4980bbfe2dc7
| @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
|
| No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
| with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
| interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
| the background because their audience has diminished.
|
| Well done.
|
| You won.
|
| .
|

| Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of participation
are
| those who decided not to participate.
|

| Bertie

No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more life
than setting around waiting to jump on something.

Just as you both just did.

Old November 3rd 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
|a wrote in
| @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
|
| No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
| participation, with the fewee postings last month than in the past
| decade. It's interesting that the crap providers seem have have
| mostly gone into the background because their audience has
| diminished.
|
| Well done.
|
| You won.
|
| .
|

| Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
| participation
are
| those who decided not to participate.
|

| Bertie

No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
life than setting around waiting to jump on something.

Just as you both just did.

Maxie!
You're back!

Miss me?

Missed you!

And my observation is 100% correct, fjukkktard.

Bertie
Old November 3rd 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
|a wrote in news:a65af9a2-7bd5-45c2-a335-4980bbfe2dc7
| @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
|
| No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
| with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
| interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
| the background because their audience has diminished.
|
| Well done.
|
| You won.
|
| .
|

| Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of participation
are
| those who decided not to participate.
|

| Bertie

No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
life
than setting around waiting to jump on something.

No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement is
completely lost on your small Okie mind. Perhaps someday, with assistance
from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may understand.

Old November 3rd 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| |a wrote in
| | @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
| |
| | No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| | postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
participation,
| | with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
| | interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
| | the background because their audience has diminished.
| |
| | Well done.
| |
| | You won.
| |
| | .
| |
| |
| |
| | Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
participation
| are
| | those who decided not to participate.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
| life
| than setting around waiting to jump on something.
|
| No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement is
| completely lost on your small Okie mind. Perhaps someday, with assistance
| from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may understand.

Enjoy your ignorance children, and continue to **** on the group. It's
apparently all you two retard have to do.

Old November 3rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| |a wrote in
| | @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
| |
| | No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| | postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
participation,
| | with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade.
| | It's interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly
| | gone into the background because their audience has diminished.
| |
| | Well done.
| |
| | You won.
| |
| | .
| |
| |
| |
| | Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
participation
| are
| | those who decided not to participate.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no
| more life
| than setting around waiting to jump on something.
|
| No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement
| is completely lost on your small Okie mind. Perhaps someday, with
| assistance from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may
| understand.

Enjoy your ignorance children, and continue to **** on the group. It's
apparently all you two retard have to do.

Ahhh, what a great k00k.

They don't make 'em like you anymore, Maxie.

Bertie

Old November 3rd 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| |a wrote in
| | @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
| |
| | No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| | postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
participation,
| | with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
| | interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone
into
| | the background because their audience has diminished.
| |
| | Well done.
| |
| | You won.
| |
| | .
| |
| |
| |
| | Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
participation
| are
| | those who decided not to participate.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
| life
| than setting around waiting to jump on something.
|
| No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement is
| completely lost on your small Okie mind. Perhaps someday, with
assistance
| from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may understand.

Enjoy your ignorance children, and continue to **** on the group. It's
apparently all you two retard have to do.

And just exactly how many posts have you made that WEREN'T ****ing on the
group, Maxie?

I'll give you a hint, Okie. You won't need to pull off your shoes. In
fact, you won't even have to stop picking your nose. In fact, you could
also count the number of people who are truly interested in the opinions of
an inbred like you on the same hand and still have enough fingers left over
to drive them comfortably back up yer arse.

Old November 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Nov 3, 6:04*pm, "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote:
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
.. .
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| .. .
| |a wrote in
| | @a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com:
| |
| | No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
| | postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of
participation,
| | with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. *It's
| | interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone
into
| | the background because their audience has diminished.
| |
| | Well done.
| |
| | You won.
| |
| | .
| |
| |
| |
| | Actually, those that drove th egroup to it's low level of
participation
| are
| | those who decided not to participate.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
|
| No it's not. It's dickheads like you and Mike Mouth, that have no more
| life
| than setting around waiting to jump on something.
|
| No more so than yourself, Maxie, but the irony of your last statement is
| completely lost on your small Okie mind. *Perhaps someday, with
assistance
| from someone from the deeper end of the gene pool, you may understand..

Enjoy your ignorance children, and continue to **** on the group. It's
apparently all you two retard have to do.

And just exactly how many posts have you made that WEREN'T ****ing on the
group, Maxie?

I'll give you a hint, Okie. *You won't need to pull off your shoes. *In
fact, you won't even have to stop picking your nose. *In fact, you could
also count the number of people who are truly interested in the opinions of
an inbred like you on the same hand and still have enough fingers left over
to drive them comfortably back up yer arse.- Hide quoted text -

Could there be a more fitting epitaph?