The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

Old March 19th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

gerry wrote:
Why would someone acting as if they were from England, spelling
airplane as "aeroplane" and then use the word bull****, when the
English almost always use the word "crap."

I am obviously an English speaker from another country

There are other
inconsistencies in your posting. For instance, slant range is more
commonly used by ground observers, such as those operating radar units
tracking an object in the air.

No! The term is 'slant range' look up minimums for VFR flight....

Until your posting, I did not know a whizz wheel was like an aeronautic
slide rule, with the whiz wheel used to compute your flight plan. But
whiz wheels are used with charts for pre-flight course setting, if they
are used at all. Pilots have access to electronic flight computers,
Garmin GPS devices or the jet's flight computer while airborne. It
turns out the primary use of whiz wheels is for the written
certification tests pilots take.

Try the expression backup. No batteries. Doesn't die if it's dropped.

And thanks for telling me what I have to have to navigate VFR
ROTFL

I have included some definitions below, for you to refer to the next
time you post something on flying. Air data dead reckoning does not
seem that easy to me, but then, I am not a psychopathic kill crazy
Saudi who studied architecture at a Hamburg University.

The psychopathic kill crazy Saudi had a Commercial License AFAIR..

Old March 19th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

On 18 Mar 2006 19:42:25 -0800, "george" wrote:

gerry wrote:
Why would someone acting as if they were from England, spelling
airplane as "aeroplane" and then use the word bull****, when the
English almost always use the word "crap."

I am obviously an English speaker from another country

How dare you spell properly! You god damn colonial you!

Phil
--
Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson
Old March 19th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

gerry wrote:
Why would someone acting as if they were from England, spelling
airplane as "aeroplane" and then use the word bull****, when the
English almost always use the word "crap."

I am obviously an English speaker from another country

How dare you spell properly! You god damn colonial you!

That's me...ROTFL
A spot of the old colourful English
I wonder if gerry knows that -proper- command of English is a
requirement of international aviation