an airshow or two

Old September 13th 09, 07:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default an airshow or two

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	strikemaster22 copy.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	38161
Old September 13th 09, 12:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bruce R

"Glenn" wrote in message

Don't recognize the a/c, what are they??
Bruce

Old September 13th 09, 01:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

You can see this image ? I can't.
It's in my sent items though. How weird is that. I got error messages when
posting it so gave up on it.

They are Strikemasters. 2 of the 4 in the formation known as Team Viper on
the UK airshow circit this year.

"Bruce R" wrote in message
g.com...

Old September 13th 09, 02:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dr.Smith

"DAN" wrote in message
Bruce R wrote:

Don't recognize the a/c, what are they??

BAC Strikemaster

The BAC Strikemaster is an attack version of the BAC Jet Provost , which
itself is a jet powered version of the piston powered Percival Provost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAC_Jet_Provost

Old September 13th 09, 07:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Dr.Smith wrote:
"DAN" wrote in message
Bruce R wrote:

Don't recognize the a/c, what are they??

BAC Strikemaster

The BAC Strikemaster is an attack version of the BAC Jet Provost , which
itself is a jet powered version of the piston powered Percival Provost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAC_Jet_Provost

And here's the daddy!

--
Moving things in still pictures

....aided by FastStone's Free And Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing

www.FastStone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hunting Percival Provost T.1 WV562 02.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	542.4 KB
ID:	38162
Old September 13th 09, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
D. St-Sanvain

Hello,

Hunting Percival P56 Provost T1
G-KAPW/XF603
Old Warden
05.06.2004

Bye,

Old September 13th 09, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

And here's the daddy!

Hmmm, a family shot.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old September 13th 09, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Dr.Smith" schreef in bericht

"DAN" wrote in message
Bruce R wrote:

Don't recognize the a/c, what are they??

BAC Strikemaster

The BAC Strikemaster is an attack version of the BAC Jet Provost , which
itself is a jet powered version of the piston powered Percival Provost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAC_Jet_Provost

When you compare the Provost and the Jet Provost I think you will find that
the most important thing they share is the RAF roundel.
"Jet powered version" is a very imaginative description. The Jet Provost was
a new aircraft.

Regards,
Herman