Sebring and Hitlaw

Old February 5th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
30...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

It will certainly never come to you.

And you know it, don't you?

Don't forget to mention that to your therapist.

Old February 5th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"red12049" wrote in message

Juan, Chuck never built that airplane. He supplied a kit to a buyer.

And the kit designed and built itself. Right.

Juan, that airplane is no more Chuck's than a 32 Ford hotrod is still a
Ford.

So, you're saying that as far as you know, Chuck disowns anything he sells
the minute it goes out the door? Hmm.

And yes, Juan, I stand by my statement:

And? Is that supposed to mean something to me?

Old February 5th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Take Daniels, for example. Certifiable by any standard.

Actually Juan, I'm not the one running around telling lies about
people, like you and your "mental" mentor, James R. "Captain Zoom"
Campbell:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Is that why Hostmonster is begging people to bring injunctions so they can
have the pleasure of shutting down your bizarre websites?

Old February 5th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article .com, DABEAR
says...Major snip

We'll go to Court and take the fight to him now...anyone care to
testify about being "Zoomed?" Looking for witnesses that want Justice
served like crow for the eating in Jim Campbell's regard.

I would gladly testify as to how I got "zoomed" and I'll bring my ducks
:-)

Your "ducks" have been in that box for years. They're dead. Get over it.

Old February 5th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
.All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting.
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

You are attempting the impossible...an intelligent and non demeaning
discussion with Jaun.

Is that why you agreed with me on DFW.POLITICS when I posted that blast to
the schmucks whining about the pizza place taking pesos?

You're such a whining hypocrit, Bob.

Old February 6th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message
Have you built ANYTHING to completion where someone COULD die in something
you built? Sounds like a challenge to me...

Scott

Why would anyone want to build something so someone could die in it? I mean,
other than Chuck, that is.

More people have died in BD-5 variants than in Chuck's design.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 6th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Your saying that to me is an honor. I could care less what you think about
me, putz.

Better a putz then a bigot and racist.

Chuck S

Remember the Alamo ...again

Old February 6th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Feb 5, 5:39 pm, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message

oups.com...

.All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting.
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

You are attempting the impossible...an intelligent and non demeaning
discussion with Jaun.

Is that why you agreed with me on DFW.POLITICS when I posted that blast to
the schmucks whining about the pizza place taking pesos?

You're such a whining hypocrit, Bob.

Hell Jaun, even a stop clock is right twice a day which is one up on
you.

Old February 6th 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

So I ask AGAIN, what is it? I don't claim to know everything like you
always do. No matter what topic comes up, you seem to know all about it
and expect everyone else to know it and won't answer specific questions
asked of you. This is the closest thing I found for a job description
(and don't bother giving me the "it ain't the same thing as an IT
SERVICE Manager" -- at the site I looked at, I didn't see IT Service
Magaer -- http://www.salary.com/ ):

Information Technology Manager
Manages the information technology department in accordance with
organizational policies and goals. Ensures proper functioning of
company's information processing system and makes upgrades as necessary.
Helps business operations utilize information systems to improve
efficiency. Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated to
meet organizational needs. Follows appropriate programming procedures.
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the
field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's
concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May
lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.

I figure you can't answer the questions because you really don't know
what you're talking about. All you keep doing is telling people to grow
up and get a clue. So, I'll give you a grown up answer. Stick your
****ty attitude up your ass. I'm done being patient with you. Civility
doesn't work with you so in this one case, I'll stoop down to your level.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Why get a refund? I want to work with the equipment, not sit on my ass
and boss others around and take all the glory for their fine work...I
guess I got an extra dose of humility when they were handing it out.

Scott

You'll figure it out when you grow up. IT Service Management is not about
bossing anyone around.

Old February 6th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Great job twisting the words around. I'll rephrase. Have you built any
airplane capable of carrying a human aloft 100% to completion?

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message

Have you built ANYTHING to completion where someone COULD die in something
you built? Sounds like a challenge to me...

Scott

Why would anyone want to build something so someone could die in it? I mean,
other than Chuck, that is.

You people are so weird....