Sebring and Hitlaw

Old February 15th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
So I ask AGAIN, what is it?

I already told you it's about service management, not systems management, I
pointed you to the source of knowledge. Read. www.itil.co.uk.

Information Technology Manager

Not even close. Go to monster.com and search for ITIL.

And please clean the foam off the floor when you're done whining....

Juan

Old February 15th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
Great job twisting the words around. I'll rephrase. Have you built any
airplane capable of carrying a human aloft 100% to completion?

Yup. It's in Spain right now. Belongs to a Netjets pilot, and its successful
entry into the Spanish register means Howard Cox and his BD-5B will also
soon be flying, no thinks to the British Braindead CAA.

Next!

Old February 15th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Nope, that's you saying that. Why does a person who speaks English as a
second language have to teach you reading comprehension? Weird.

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
So, you ARE saying the war hero WAS stupid. Wouldn't a stupid person be
more inclined to make a stupid decision?

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision to
buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid thing

Old February 15th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

*NOBODY* has survived a flight in a plane you built, have they?

Wrong again! And so another RAH gaggler goes down in flames.

Old February 15th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Come on guys

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
We all know that you guys don't like each other. Can you please end this
round of the fued? It is killing the group.

No problem, just thrown the rah gagglers out. I'm out for a week and half
and they're still posting their usual BS. shrug

Old February 15th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...

Aww, more lames from the Juannnabee pilot..

Is that all your prepubescent mind can come up with, sonny? Grade school
name variations? chuckle

Old February 15th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alphonse Le Creur." wrote in message
. 130...

At least he tries to squeeze into them..

How would you know, you the human shoehorn for the gaggle?

Tell us again why you're trying to sell an airplane you're too afraid to
fly?

Make me an offer and we can talk. lol!

Old February 15th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 05:12:12 +0000 (UTC), "Alphonse Le Creur."
wrote:
Wrong on both counts. But then again, I can understand why you say
that, given your need to carry ballast to balance any plane you try to
squeeze into.

At least he tries to squeeze into them..

Tell us again why you're trying to sell an airplane you're too afraid to
fly?

For the money?

Your IQ just popped a notch.

Old February 15th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Owe R." wrote in message

Then it must be possible even for you to end up in some kind of Hall of
fame?

Not on the basis of building things that kill war heroes, that's fersure.

Old February 15th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

If it were so easy to get into the Hall of Fame at EAA or any other venue
one
would think that if zoom was all he says he is that surely by now he would
have
been recognized for his contributions to aviation. I don't know of one
award
zoom has ever gotten from anyone or any group for anything.

Interesting you should mention that. I would surmise you haven't seen
anything because you're just not in the same league as he is. He gives out
awards, are places like AOPA Expo, with people like Phil Boyer standing next
to him.