Sebring and Hitlaw

Old February 16th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

No, why would a smart person make a dumb decision?

And again I say, (in response to your quote at the bottom of this message)

1. Stupid people make stupid decisions (why else would they be called
stupid people?). (According to me)
2. A billionaire war hero made a stupid decision. (According to you)

Therefore the billionaire was stupid. (By deductive reasoning)

Go ahead and twist the English language around all you want. That is
what was implied by what you said.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Nope, that's you saying that. Why does a person who speaks English as a
second language have to teach you reading comprehension? Weird.

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

So, you ARE saying the war hero WAS stupid. Wouldn't a stupid person be
more inclined to make a stupid decision?

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision to
buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid thing

Old February 16th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

No, for building world record airplanes that haven't even flown.

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Owe R." wrote in message

Then it must be possible even for you to end up in some kind of Hall of
fame?

Not on the basis of building things that kill war heroes, that's fersure.

Old February 16th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

So, you built it from the first bolt all the way to certification?

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Great job twisting the words around. I'll rephrase. Have you built any
airplane capable of carrying a human aloft 100% to completion?

Yup. It's in Spain right now. Belongs to a Netjets pilot, and its successful
entry into the Spanish register means Howard Cox and his BD-5B will also
soon be flying, no thinks to the British Braindead CAA.

Next!

Old February 17th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

I'm not whining...I could give a **** less. I just want to know what is
so special about what you do that you feel I should get a refund from
the University of Wisconsin because they didn't teach me what the ****
the job description is for what you do. Do you know the job
descriptions for every damn job in the world? How about a zymurgist? A
petrographer? Here's one you probably do...a proctologist?

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

So I ask AGAIN, what is it?

I already told you it's about service management, not systems management, I
pointed you to the source of knowledge. Read. www.itil.co.uk.

Information Technology Manager

Not even close. Go to monster.com and search for ITIL.

And please clean the foam off the floor when you're done whining....

Juan

Old February 17th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Scott wrote:

I'm not whining...I could give a **** less. I just want to know what is
so special about what you do that you feel I should get a refund from
the University of Wisconsin because they didn't teach me what the ****
the job description is for what you do. Do you know the job
descriptions for every damn job in the world? How about a zymurgist? A
petrographer? Here's one you probably do...a proctologist?

Juan Jimenez upchucked the following:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH......

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To repeat an earlier post.....

My experience is that truth has no power in a war
of words when you enter Jaun's propaganda camp.
It is the first casualty.

Rather than be disadvantaged in this manner,
SHUNNING has worked well for me.

Barnyard BOb -
"Never wrestle with a pig - you'll both get dirty
and the pig will love it,"
Old February 17th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

I hear ya. I've just been in a sadistic mood for the past few weeks.
Must be all the below zero weather! Well, it's finally gotten above
zero, so I should be getting out of the mood soon

Scott

Old February 18th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse, Le Creur

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45d4d21c$0$16331$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...

Aww, more lames from the Juannnabee pilot..

Is that all your prepubescent mind can come up with, sonny? Grade

school
name variations? chuckle

No. But it wil do for a start, Jannnnabeee.

Old February 18th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Alphonse Le Creur." wrote in message
. 130...

At least he tries to squeeze into them..

How would you know, you the human shoehorn for the gaggle?

Tell us again why you're trying to sell an airplane you're too afraid
to fly?

Make me an offer and we can talk. lol!

@ bucks. I can possibly reuse the hardware if you haven't fjukked that
up as well.

Old February 18th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

*NOBODY* has survived a flight in a plane you built, have they?

Wrong again! And so another RAH gaggler goes down in flames.

Can you prove it? Where are the flight records? Where are the construction
records?

At least I've never resorted to hiring somebody else to do the actual
construction work, and claime I did it myself.
Old February 18th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

If it were so easy to get into the Hall of Fame at EAA or any other venue
one
would think that if zoom was all he says he is that surely by now he would
have
been recognized for his contributions to aviation. I don't know of one
award
zoom has ever gotten from anyone or any group for anything.

Interesting you should mention that. I would surmise you haven't seen
anything because you're just not in the same league as he is. He gives out
awards, are places like AOPA Expo, with people like Phil Boyer standing next
to him.

If the AOPA and Phil Boyer were giving zoom an award I might be impressed but
not the other way around. Boy you sure impress easy when it comes to zoom .

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret