Need Schematic for OLD Telex ANR

Old March 31st 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger[_6_]

Default Need Schematic for OLD Telex ANR

The subject line bout says it all.
My old Telex model 70800-003 finally gave up the ghost. They still
make a good passive headset, but the electronics doesn't work.
The set is no longer supported, or even repaired, but Telex refuses to
give out the schematic.

It appears to be a very simple circuit with few parts, but I'd rather
not completely disassemble the things to trace every thing out. Plus I
see no markings on the transistors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Roger (K8RI)
Old May 19th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ira Suesserman

On Mar 31, 3:19*pm, Roger wrote:
The subject line bout says it all.
My old Telex model 70800-003 finally gave up the ghost. *They still
make a good passive headset, but the electronics doesn't work.
The set is no longer supported, or even repaired, but Telex refuses to
give out the schematic. * *

It appears to be a very simple circuit with few parts, but I'd rather
not completely disassemble the things to trace every thing out. Plus I
see no markings on the transistors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Roger (K8RI)

What is the model of your headset,I have 70800-003 for sale.
Old April 9th 11, 10:47 AM
JFA JFA is offline
Junior Member

Roger,

I, too, have a Telex 70800 headset that has given up the ghost. Did you ever find a schematic? Whilst trying to repair my headset, I have broken the leads on the plug that connects the headset cup to the circuit board and was after the correct way to re-wire it. It is a five pin plug and goes Yellow something something black and something. The available wires are yellow and black from the speaker and red, white and blue from the feedback mic of the ear cup.

At least if I get these wires reconnected, I'll have a passive headset. I was in the process of changing the two 1000 uf capacitors, in my view, the first place to start after looking for broken wires.

John Adams

Telex ANR schematic Roger[_6_] Owning 1 September 11th 12 04:04 AM
FS; Telex 500 ANR new Ol Shy & Bashful Piloting 0 March 6th 08 03:20 AM
Pinout / Schematic Request Darrel Toepfer General Aviation 0 June 27th 07 03:09 AM
Pinout / Schematic Request Darrel Toepfer Owning 0 June 27th 07 03:09 AM
Pinout / Schematic Request Darrel Toepfer Home Built 0 June 27th 07 03:09 AM