Number Two

Old February 18th 10, 10:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default Number Two

....787 that is.

Landing at BFI on a typically Seattle day. Had to go clear out on the
balcony for this shot, which is about as far as this bum ticker lets
me go these days anyway. Thanks to Flightaware.com for the awareness
of this flight...

And golly, those are really ~big~ blowy-pushy things under the wings.

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	787-8  N787EX  ANA  aBFI  2-13-10.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	41517
Old February 19th 10, 03:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
coffelt2

Mercy, I guess those two big howlers make up for those pitiful skinny wings.
Thanks.
Old Chief Lynn

Old February 19th 10, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:49:13 -0800, "coffelt2"
wrote:

Mercy, I guess those two big howlers make up for those pitiful skinny wings.
Thanks.
Old Chief Lynn

She's actually pretty quiet. Coasting at this point, of course.
Though I still think the 777 is quieter.

We've got some northerly winds for a couple days, so maybe I can catch
on of the 787s departing over my neck of the woods to see how quiet it
is.

Or I could just go lie down.

Bob ^,,^
Old February 19th 10, 09:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Barrows

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in
:

...787 that is.

Landing at BFI on a typically Seattle day. Had to go clear out on the
balcony for this shot, which is about as far as this bum ticker lets
me go these days anyway. Thanks to Flightaware.com for the awareness
of this flight...

And golly, those are really ~big~ blowy-pushy things under the wings.

Bob ^,,^

That's really sweet Bob....and you can blow-dry your hair at the same time!

Cheers! Tom

Old February 19th 10, 09:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Barrows

Bob, Is that something trailing off the vertical stab or just artifact on
the frame? Looks triangular shaped with a cable?

Tom
Old February 19th 10, 02:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Tom Barrows wrote in
5.250:

Bob, Is that something trailing off the vertical stab or just artifact
on the frame? Looks triangular shaped with a cable?

Tom

Trailing Cone for RVSM Certification and Static Port Calibration.

http://www.spaceagecontrol.com/news100100.htm

Old February 20th 10, 10:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:23:46 -0600, John Szalay
wrote:

Tom Barrows wrote in
85.250:

Bob, Is that something trailing off the vertical stab or just artifact
on the frame? Looks triangular shaped with a cable?

Tom

Trailing Cone for RVSM Certification and Static Port Calibration.

http://www.spaceagecontrol.com/news100100.htm

What he said.

Capitalism. When you just don't have the time to develop your own
trailing cone system for RVSM certification and flight test.

That, or Boeing is from Remulac...
Old February 20th 10, 11:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Barrows

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:23:46 -0600, John Szalay
wrote:

Tom Barrows wrote in
. 185.250:

Bob, Is that something trailing off the vertical stab or just artifact
on the frame? Looks triangular shaped with a cable?

Tom

Trailing Cone for RVSM Certification and Static Port Calibration.

http://www.spaceagecontrol.com/news100100.htm

What he said.

Capitalism. When you just don't have the time to develop your own
trailing cone system for RVSM certification and flight test.

That, or Boeing is from Remulac...

That 'splains it....must consume mass quantities now.

Tom

Freaky number 11? Flyingmonk Piloting 5 February 27th 06 12:53 AM
Pitts Number 1 registration number Mirco Aerobatics 3 December 4th 04 11:50 AM
N number question Chuck Piloting 3 October 23rd 03 07:17 PM
US N-number a/c abroad Joseph Brown Piloting 14 August 14th 03 02:36 AM