Didn't know that....

Old January 30th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Default Didn't know that....

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

wrote in message

I would hope this to be the case.
BTW, to bring up an ugly subject, I gave the scenario a go in MS FS
using a 737 because I was too lazy to go look for an airbus. It got
awfully quiet at 3400' when I shut off both engines. Teterboro is
doable but in the sim at least there are a lot of broadcast antennae
in the area I hadn't considered...and since the runways at Laguardia
and Teterboro are parallel you have to fly an sweeping "S"...this was
not fun. The Hudson landing though was very nice however. Too bad
the sim thought it to be a crash, touchdown on the water (15 deg
flaps) was at 135 indicated. I wonder what it was for 1549.

What a dumb ass. You sound just like Mx.

What a fjuktard, you sound just like maxie.

Bertie

Old January 30th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Tech Support wrote in
:

Sorry Bertie

My post was in support of the 'good' statements you have made about
flying.

Should have recoginized that posting in a troll thread would not be
accepted as was intended.

Fly safe.

Big John

Thanks BJ Well, you could always killfile maxie.

Bertie

Old January 30th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Tech Support wrote in
:

Sorry Bertie

My post was in support of the 'good' statements you have made about
flying.

Should have recoginized that posting in a troll thread would not be
accepted as was intended.

Fly safe.

Big John

Thanks BJ Well, you could always killfile maxie.

Bertie

Cool, go get mikey and bichy, and make it a 4 way!!!

Old January 30th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Why don;' tyou point some out, maxie?

Go on..

Bertie

Too much fun watching you trip on your crank, and I bet I'm not the only one
noticing.

Old January 30th 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
=z=

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Flydive" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Oh God a Barbie jet.

Yea, ok, I see you fly the big big jets, you are the real pilot, the
real McCoy., good for you.

OK, let me explain this to you one last time.

When the situation is outside of traing and time is short, the
checklist goes out the window. End of story. The reason we do so
much training is that when something happens, the training is what
takes over. Since we don;'t train for a double engine failure after
takeoff in a built up area, there is no procedure and it is up to
the commander to cobble something together in the time available.
Your continued whining that the checklist is that important
demonstrates inexperience or idiocy. I'll give you the benefit of
the doubt and assume the former.

Bertie

Well you said that the non flying pilot was busy doing check list,
now you say no check list in a emergency, well ok.

But anyway I see you now reached your limit of a normal conversation
and you starting your usual name calling and insulting who has a
different opinion, as usual after a few posts.

Well, it's ok, I gave my opinion you gave yours, no need to continue.

See you on another thread, eventually.

He always talks out of both sides of his mouth/ass. I seriously doubt
he is really a pilot. Just watch real carefully, over time you will
see the holes in his nonsense.

Why don;' tyou point some out, maxie?

Go on..

Bertie

who gives a "flying ****" anyway...go run around the living room with your
replica of a 1942 p-51 mustang and have a ****ing orgasm...then
accidentally fly it into the toilet, with you in it...

Old January 31st 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation.alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in news:73ugl.46174$Ew6.23518
@newsfe22.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Tech Support wrote in
:

Sorry Bertie

My post was in support of the 'good' statements you have made about
flying.

Should have recoginized that posting in a troll thread would not be
accepted as was intended.

Fly safe.

Big John

Thanks BJ Well, you could always killfile maxie.

Bertie

Cool, go get mikey and bichy, and make it a 4 way!!!

Awww, gay lames.

How.. predictable.

ANd they say so much about you too Maxie!

Thanks for sharin.

Bertie
Old January 31st 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"=z=" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Flydive" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

[...]

Wow, I sense issues.

Bertie
Old January 31st 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Why don;' tyou point some out, maxie?

Go on..

Bertie

Too much fun watching you trip on your crank, and I bet I'm not the
only one noticing.

Yes, there's a vertiable army of ya.

Bwawhahwhahw!

Bertie

Old January 31st 09, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
=z=

"Flydive" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

[...]

issues? you mean like when the clinic told you that your junks got
herpes?...wazzup dog... 8 )

Old January 31st 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Too much fun watching you trip on your crank, and I bet I'm not the
only one noticing.

Yes, there's a vertiable army of ya.

Bwawhahwhahw!

Bertie

I guess you're too stupid, or obsessed with your twisted perception of
yourself - to realize no one except a small hand full of local dick heads
ever respond to your posts.

Not to mention 95% of your posts go totally unanswered, even by the few
local dick heads.

What or you smoking, snorting or shooting up? Must be some really good ****,
because you even top Mx in your perceptions of your own self worth and
abilities. At least he knows what he is not.