What goes around, comes around

Old January 31st 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poetry
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Default What goes around, comes around

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in news:z7ugl.46179$Ew6.26598
@newsfe22.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"JB" wrote in

I saw that the other day as well. You may be right but the r.a.p/
r.a.s groups simply aren't as much fun to watch from the sidelines
without him.

I don't understand people with your attitude about him and his crap.
I hope he never returns, and the groups can build back to close to
what they once were. We don't need the kind of people that he
attracts, or the entertainment value.

Shoot, if you enjoy the pain of having him around, how about

slamming
your finger in a car door once per day.

#ouch1 that wouldn't be fun!

Would be fun to watch you do it, though.

In fact it *is* fun to watch you do it!

Bertie

Yeah, but you're such a dumb ass, you think it's fun playing a wanna

be.

yes, your life is hard, maxie, that much is obvious.

Bertie
Old January 31st 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Jan 29, 9:00*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote phouse.com:

on 1/27/09 7:04 PM Beauciphus said the following:
It seems our friend in France is without his internet connection.
According to his blog, he lost his internet connection, spent three
days pay on a new reouter, and shortly thereafter lost his email and
web server.

"I finally connected with someone who sounded like a real technician
at France Télécom, during banking hours, and after making it clear to
him that I was not a standard dolt and that we could skip all the
cookbook questions (“Is the PC plugged in?” “Do you see the Web page
in front of you?” and so on), we spent considerable time discussing
the problem and my test results. He managed to convince me that it
might be the router on my side, even though this didn't seem entirely
congruent with the symptoms I had seen."

Can you imagine the hell that tech went through, having to argue with
a nonstandard dolt?

OMG I hope they recorded it.

The poor guy probably needed counseling though.

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

"This conversation may be recorded for training purposes."
Or as the basis of a stand up routine, it could be as good as the
"Who's on first" one.
Old January 31st 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

a wrote in
:

On Jan 29, 9:00*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote
innews:4981b74a$0$92367$804603d3@aut

h.newsreader.iphouse.com:

[...]

Who's on first? No he isn't