Errors accessing FAA's Pilotweb

Old February 7th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Errors accessing FAA's Pilotweb

On Feb 7, 5:10*pm, Martin Hotze wrote:
Viperdoc schrieb:

The moron averages nearly 18 full time weeks a year playing his game. If he
worked half of that time he could have an instrument rating and his own
plane by now.

sorry, but it seems that you have to much time on your hand as you are
still feeding this guy. It is one thing beeing an idiot, but I don't
know if it is better arguing with one.

so save your breath, killfile him.

#m

I think the point is he is not someone you'd engage in conversation in
real life, and probably not even discuss with others -- why do it
here, with him or the other two compulsive 'I can pee higher up the
wall than you can' posters.
Old February 10th 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_4_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

The only cost of flying for me is electricity, which is about $0.03 per
hour
of flight.

Router, modem, three days pay.....

Old February 10th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 11, 1:15*am, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

The only cost of flying for me is electricity, which is about $0.03 per
hour
of flight.

Router, modem, three days pay.....

He forgot to write "The only cost of pretending to fly for me is
electricity"
Old February 10th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Steve Foley writes:

Router, modem, three days pay.....

The router and modem lasted 12 years.
Old February 10th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_4_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Steve Foley writes:

Router, modem, three days pay.....

The router and modem lasted 12 years.

My airplane is over 40 years old. What's your point?

Old February 11th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Mike Ash writes:

Sure is a huge leap from "infected with malware... identity theft,
credit-card fraud" to "bogus information [for which there would be
absolutely no consequences]".

That's a possibility, too, but for an obscure site such as this one,
it's not as much of a danger as simple bogus information.

this isn't a site, fjukktard

Bertie
Old February 11th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Steve Foley writes:

My airplane is over 40 years old. What's your point?

The amortized cost of the equipment reveals that it performed reasonably well,
even though the capital outlay to replace it all at once was a great financial
hardship. This means that the cost of flight simming is still only a very
tiny fraction of the cost of flying for real.
Old February 11th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_4_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

The amortized cost of the equipment reveals that it performed reasonably
well,
even though the capital outlay to replace it all at once was a great
financial
hardship.

The capital outlay to purchase my plane was not a 'great financial hardship'
at all, yet your capital outlay to purchase a router, modem, and somne
cables was.

This means that the cost of flight simming is still only a very
tiny fraction of the cost of flying for real.

In fact, you've proven the opposite.

By the way, you never mentioned acquisition cost for your software. Does
this mean you somehow acquired it with no capital outlay?

Old February 13th 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Feb 11, 10:47*am, "Steve Foley" wrote:

In fact, you've proven the opposite.

By the way, you never mentioned acquisition cost for your software. Does
this mean you somehow acquired it with no capital outlay?

Haha. That would be funny if he were playing a pirated copy of MSFS.

-Robert
Old February 13th 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_4_]

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message

Haha. That would be funny if he were playing a pirated copy of MSFS.

-Robert

He's written about his utilities being shut off, and constantly complains
about money.

I wonder why we've never heard him complain about the 15% self employment
tax he's liable for in the US for self employment income earned anywhere in
the world.

There's some kind of exclusion for income tax paid to other countries, but
it doesn't affect self employment tax. I wonder if the IRS knows he's self
employed.