Does anyone think it's strange...

Old August 1st 03, 04:19 AM
Badwater Bill

Default Does anyone think it's strange...

So I did a search on this comic phrase: and it came up with a bunch of
Badwater Bill references.... I am flattered that you think I am him..
I suppose my writing is subconsciously influenced by BWB writings as
I thought some of them were nothing short of inspirational. But more
interestingly to me, a search on - your
email brings up tons of "Blue Skies" "newsguy" webhoasting and
perverted sex sites and religion.. so I can only guess you must be the
infamous: Captain Zoom! Some of those were Zoomisms from a certain
failed magazine. And I poked fun at that cartoon character, so you
must be dying to know who I am....Still lurking after all your failed
lawsuits? LOL! Was I close?

If so, you just aren't hitting on all cylinders! But you'll show em!
They'll be sorry! :-#

Such intrigue!

pacplyer

I can't ****ing believe it. I roll in here for the first time in 8
months and you assholes are still talking about me. Jesus, you dorks,
get a ****ing life.

BWB

Old August 1st 03, 04:20 AM
Badwater Bill

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:03:45 GMT, Mark Hickey
wrote:

(pac plyer) wrote:

So I did a search on this comic phrase: and it came up with a bunch of
Badwater Bill references.... I am flattered that you think I am him..

Unless it's Wingy, it HAS to be BWB. No other human being would take
that accusation as flattery!

Mark Hickey

Yeah, yeah, yeah...it's got to be BWB. Well **** ya all, it wasn't
BWB. But this is BWB.

So what?

BWB

Old August 1st 03, 04:25 AM
Badwater Bill

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:48:18 GMT, Dave Hyde wrote:

Just wondering wrote:

Does anyone else think that's strange?

You've (under this name) only posted in RAH.
There's no indication of where you physically are.
I suspect you're very familiar with topics that haven't
been discussed here in months or years.
You used the phrase "Galactically Stupid."

So who should we thing *you* are?

Dave 'standards?' Hyde

Oh, yeah, Mr. Engineer weighs in with his pontification of bull ****
as usual. Same ****, different year.

Hyde, you are the definition of "Galactically Stupid."

Actually, you and Moon Man Moonday are the epitomey of dorks and the
universal term "Galactically Stupid Muther ****ers."

How was Pinkneyville this year you dorks. Just another circle jerk of
assholes, kissing each other asses and paying John to do it?

BWB

Old August 1st 03, 04:39 AM
jon amacher

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 03:28:33 GMT, in rec.aviation.homebuilt
you wrote:

He uses the phrase "Galactically Stupid."

Does anyone else think that's strange?

Hey, does Al Statts ever post in here anymore? How about that guy who
flies the gyro who has the pulsejet? What the hell was his name. He
was one bright guy.

who cares??

Did Rick and his wife finish the Berkut?

soon after many months more of sanding...

Does Oysterhouse fly his biplane yet?

only in his dreams...

Is Ampmeter still active in here?

You mean Anteater?? He's too busy to bother with the loser
here.

What ever happened to that loser who built the helicopters?

Who is John Galt?

Who??

BWB

Who the **** are YOU??

Old August 1st 03, 04:41 AM
C.D. Damron

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
I can't ****ing believe it. I roll in here for the first time in 8
months and you assholes are still talking about me. Jesus, you dorks,
get a ****ing life.

Welcome back, asshole. At least there is one scientist in the bunch.

Old August 1st 03, 04:49 AM
C.D. Damron

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
Good to be back. And thank you for the complement....I mean the
complement of calling me what I am, a ****ing asshole, not the
scientist part.

Both were meant as compliments.

Old August 1st 03, 01:30 PM
Larry Smith

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 03:41:18 GMT, "C.D. Damron"
wrote:

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
I can't ****ing believe it. I roll in here for the first time in 8
months and you assholes are still talking about me. Jesus, you dorks,
get a ****ing life.

Welcome back, asshole. At least there is one scientist in the bunch.

Good to be back. And thank you for the complement....I mean the
complement of calling me what I am, a ****ing asshole, not the
scientist part.

BWB, Ph.D.

It's so cloudy here we can't tell if the moon is full but suspect it is.
Coyotes howled in the night, public drunkenness is up, and Billy has gone
manic.

Old August 1st 03, 02:15 PM
Warren & Nancy

Badwater Bill wrote:

[...]

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren

Old August 1st 03, 04:00 PM
Badwater Bill

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren

In law school. I'm going to get a lawyer's degree so I can sue all
the assholes I hate in the world. I will never even work for a law
firm. I will simply take those who deserve it to the mat.

You don't need to be a lawyer to sue people anyway, which is something
I never knew. I do real well already when I ajudicate my own stuff
even as a civilian. IT's just that a corporation must be represented
by a lawyer. That's really the problem. So, I'm going to become one.
Then I'll never have to pay the slimey *******s who represent me now.
I can do it all myself.

I think too that I'm going to become a lawyer just so I can take on
all the crooked lawyers I see who milk people's money and do nothing
but screw things up worse than if they never got involved.

I hate lawyers. The best way to fight the *******s is to become one
myself.

BWB
Old August 1st 03, 05:23 PM
Del Rawlins

On 01 Aug 2003 07:00 AM, Badwater Bill posted the following:

I think too that I'm going to become a lawyer just so I can take on
all the crooked lawyers I see who milk people's money and do nothing
but screw things up worse than if they never got involved.

I hate lawyers. The best way to fight the *******s is to become one
myself.

Get a load of these guys; they win a 3.7 million settlement on behalf of
their clients, get 2.5 million of it for themselves, and then ask the
judge for the rest since they don't think they could find all the
plaintiffs anyway, who will each wind up with $6.54 once the remainder
is split up:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observe...al/6427039.htm

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/