DG-300 Possibly for Sale

Old April 2nd 11, 06:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default DG-300 Possibly for Sale

Fellow pilots:

Nothing's definite yet, but I have a sudden opportunity to acquire a
different glider. If that happens I'll need to sell my DG-300 to
complete the purchase.

The ship is in excellent condition. I searched all over the country
before buying it, to find the best DG-300 possible. It is one of only
a few DG-300's with factory winglets (usually only on DG-303 models).
It is fully set up for XC and contest flying. The ship is super-easy
to fly, holds multiple WA state records, and won 2 days of the Logan,
UT Sports Class contest last year. The glider was completely re-wired
with tefzel wire, new circuit-breakers, and Anderson Powerpole
connectors in 2009. The only damage history is the gear-collapse
belly-landing last year (gear was not locked down, minor skin damage,
fully repaired and with a new Tost release mounted. No landing gear
damage or problems).

Included equipment:
Mountain High O2 system (the newer O2D1 model) & tank
3 varios (B400, Cambridge, Tasman)
Cambridge L-NAV (digital LCD flight computer with pitot/static data
but no GPS)
2 PDAs (with GPS)
EW MicroRecorder GPS logger (legal for *all* badges, contests, and
records)
Becker radio w/PTT & gooseneck mic
G-meter & flight-timer
Nearly-new Altimeter (purchased in 2009)
Multiple (spare) batteries including a new one purchased at the end of
2010
High-end one-man rigging gear
Tail dolly & tow-out gear
Pilot relief system
Metal-top Cobra trailer with a brand new ramp-jack, spare tire, and
more
Various spares and other equipment

TTAF is roughly 1650 hours (don't have my logbook with me right now).
I am the third owner, and it lived its life in New Mexico before
coming to Seattle. The Gelcoat is an 8.5 out of 10, and the interior
is a 9.5 out of 10. If I sell it, I'll pay for a fresh annual at the
time of sale.

Because of the condition of the ship, the included equipment, and the
fact that its ready-to-fly I am going to be asking around $40,000. I
will be happy to provide help with transition training, as well as
setup and use of the instruments & loggers.

If anyone has interest or wants to discuss this with me privately,
please feel free to contact me at:

Thanks,

--Noel
Old April 4th 11, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Update: The DG-300 is definitely for sale.

Took over 100 photos today - showing both the strong and weak points
of the ship & trailer. Posted them he
https://picasaweb.google.com/noel.wade/DG3002011Photos#

Enjoy,

--Noel

Old April 6th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Sorry all, sale of the DG has been postponed until September.

Thanks,

--Noel
Old April 6th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

On Apr 6, 9:50*am, "noel.wade" wrote:
Sorry all, sale of the DG has been postponed until September.

Thanks,

--Noel

Can we call that an official false start? Stop working so much
and go flying!

Bruno - B4