A Lobby, Not a Conspiracy:

Old April 21st 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default A Lobby, Not a Conspiracy:

A Lobby, Not a Conspiracy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/19/op...erland&emc=rss

Here is a tiny URL for the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/lvwom

Forwarded:

Urgent: Cindy Sheehan conveys that US troops being sent to Kuwait
for Iran this September..

I am not in touch with Cindy Sheehan any longer, but she is still in
touch with a contact of mine.. She sent him the following email
which he forwarded to me... Here it is... I don't know how credible
her source is, but it is interesting all the same:

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mik"

Subject: fw: from Cindy Sheehan

Subject: FYI---URGENT

Just got off the phone with a person.
Got some intel from a person that does contracting at Travis, AFB
near Vacaville.
They have some special stuff going on there because George is flying
into there Friday.

This contractor says that he heard that all the Charlie companies
will be deployed to Kuwait in September to go into Iran.
Just before the elections.

That's all I know, but we are working on getting more info.

Peace...SOON AND NOW!!
Love
Cindy

Pro-Israel lobby (AIPAC and similar) pushing US to bomb Iran like it
did with Iraq:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=49800

Check out the latest just added to the following URL:

U.S. military operations are already underway in Iran (for Israel, of
course!):

http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0...ic.php?t=51227

Mearsheimer/Walt study via
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html and
http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Researc.../rwp/RWP06-011
was given to Chris Matthews of MSNBC's 'Hardball' last week at USC in
Los Angeles (but he still hasn't discussed it) as conveyed in the last
few sentences of the following article which appeared in the 'Daily
Trojan':

http://www.dailytrojan.com/media/sto...ailytrojan.com

Here is a tiny URL for the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/ogdwd

Old April 22nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

the truth from Bitchy Sheehan? Nah...