Oshkosh Get together Roster - Sign in, please!

Old July 24th 03, 02:44 AM
Bruce E. Butts

Default Oshkosh Get together Roster - Sign in, please!

Jay Honeck wrote:

Okay, gentlemen and ladies, compiled below is our roster thus far for the
Thursday night "rec.aviation" get together at our campsite in the North 40.

(Reminder: The procedure is as follows: After the air show on Thursday
night, we rendezvous at our campsite. You must check at the EAA North 40
camp booth in order to figure out where our campsite is! Just give them
either our full name or "N" number, and they will give you our EXACT
location. Bring a six pack of good beer, or be prepared to buy at Friar
Tucks after we finish critiquing the arrivals whilst sucking down some cold
ones. Show up or we'll all talk about YOU!

If anyone missed the first message, feel free to add your name to the list!
The more the merrier!
--
Jay Honeck
Pathfinder N56993

Who: Jack Cunniff
What: '72 Arrow
Tail #: 4498T
Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
Departing: Thursday, 7/31
Staying where? North 40 (Piper Flight)

Who: Ron and Margy Natalie
What: Suburban
Tail #:
Arriving: Saturday, 7/26
Departing: Monday, 8/4
Staying where? Vintage volunteer camping (Vintage area in the trees)

Who: Jim Weir & Gail Allinson
What: C-182A (1958)
Tail #: N 73 CQ
Arriving: Monday, 7/28
Departing: Saturday, 8/2
Staying where? UW-O Dorms (Aircraft in Vintage Parking)

Who: Jack & Steve Allison
What: 2000 C-172SP
Tail #: N717SP
Arriving: Monday, 7/28
Departing: Saturday, 8/2
Staying where? North 40

Who: Dave Butler
What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
Tail #: N1701D
Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
Departing: Friday, 8/1
Staying where? North 40

Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
Tail #: N56993
Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
Departing: Sunday, 8/3
Staying where? North 40

WHO: Eric Rood
WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
TAIL #: N116HR
ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
STAYING WHE North 40

WHO: Richard Riley
WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
STAYING WHE Airventure Cup Parking Area

WHO: Scott A. Littfin
WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
TAIL#: N3642
ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
DEPARTING: Monday August 4
STAYING WHE Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

Who: Elliott Drucker
What: 1979 Piper Arrow IV
Tail #: N2241N
Arriving: Monday, 7/28
Departing: Probably Friday, 8/1
Staying where? North 40

Who: Bryan Martin
What: 1972 Avion (powered by a 2003 Dodge Ram)
Tail #:
Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
Departing: Friday, 8/1
Staying where? Camp Scholler with the Chapter 13 crowd.

Who: Aaron Coolidge (etc)
What: 1983 Mooney 201 (if the landing gear is fixed in time)
Tail#: N5636F
AlternateWhat: 1968 Cherokee 180
AlternateTail# N9376J
Arriving: Wed 7/30 AM
Departing: Fri 8/1 PM
Staying: ?

: Who: Mike & Steve Adams
: What: 1967 C-182
: Tail#: N2533R
: Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
: Departing: Friday or Saturday
: Staying: North 40
:
: Who: Dan Luke
: What: 1984 C-172RG
: Tail #: N9387D
: Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
: Departing: Thursday, 7/31
: Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4
:

: WHO: Orval Fairbairn & Linda
: WHAT: Johnson Rocket 185 (Vintage)
: TAIL#: NC 90204
: ARRIVING: Tue, July 29
: DEPARTING: Fri, Aug. 1
: STAYING: At my brother's jouse in Oshkosh

Who: Gary Schaut
What: 2000 Honda CR-V
Arriving: Sun 7/27
Departing: Monday 8/4
Staying: Seaplane Base (volunteer camping)

Who: Peter & Lieske Gottlieb
What: 1973 Cheetah
Tail #: N9860U
Arriving: Monday 7/28 or Tuesday 7/29
Departing: Friday 8/1 or Saturday 8/2
Staying where? North 40

Who: Bruce Butts
What: 1981 C-172P
Tail # 162 HD
Where?: North 40

Old July 24th 03, 04:15 AM
Jay Honeck

Wow -- you'll have the best campsite in the North 40, arriving *that* early!

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

"Scott" wrote in message
Just and update (plans changed) from me...I will be departing early
morning on July 24th to arrive Oshkosh mid-morning, same day. My trip to
Kitty Hawk went bust due to horsesh*t weather from Ohio to the East
Coast. I have edited my arrival date below. See y'all at OSH!

Scott A. Littfin

--
[...]

ARRIVING: July 24
[...]

http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die!

Old July 24th 03, 07:50 PM
Aaron Coolidge

In rec.aviation.owning Jay Honeck wrote:
: Okay, gentlemen and ladies, compiled below is our roster thus far for the
: Thursday night "rec.aviation" get together at our campsite in the North 40.

Thanks for this idea, and thanks for the summary of the disparate threads!

--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)
Old July 24th 03, 09:11 PM
Jack Allison

Jay, you are the master of cut & paste. Thanks! Now, be sure to make any
updates should folks create any branches on this thread :-)

See ya at OSH! T-minus 41 hours until launch...

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old July 26th 03, 11:34 AM
David Adler

One more for your list:

Who: Dave and Ben Adler
What: '80 TR182
Tail #: 5548S
Arriving: Wednesday, 7/30
Departing: Monday, 8/4
Staying where? North 40

Look forward to meeting some of the faces behind the N#'s.

-Dave ("dad") and Ben ("son")