Triple posts?

Old January 9th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Triple posts?

Anyone else seeing multiple posts?

Another interesting thing -- posts I sent using GoogleGroups from two days
ago are now showing up!

Whassup?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 9th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Google has been delying mine a couple days on some groups too.
--
Gene Seibel
Gene & Sue's Aeroplanes - http://pad39a.com/gene/planes.html

Old January 9th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Honeck"
Another interesting thing -- posts I sent using GoogleGroups from two days
ago are now showing up!

Whassup?
--
Jay Honeck

The sun finally came out down there and they were finally able to fly off
your pc.

I'm convinced all my posts are going underground.

Jim

Old January 9th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Honeck wrote:
Anyone else seeing multiple posts?

Yep.

Another interesting thing -- posts I sent using GoogleGroups from two days
ago are now showing up!

Yep.

Whassup?

Dunno, but it's bigger than just my (or your) local server.

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to
your slightly older self.
Old January 9th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Yes... I've seen this a couple of times, where there is a delay of
over 12 hours... I have been refraining from sending a second post,
when I'm pretty confident I submitted a post successfully. Several
hours later, they seem to show up.

???? Kinda blows the continuity of a topic!!!

Best Regards,
Todd

Old January 9th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay,
Yes, this has happened to me few times. I had to use google's post
removal option to remove the duplilcate posts.

Hai Longworth

Old January 9th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Now that's funny!!! Intentional or not... ;-)

Old January 9th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("George Patterson" wrote)
Whassup?

Dunno, but it's bigger than just my (or your) local server.

I've been tempted to reply ..."read back correct" a few times.

Montblack
Montblack
Montblack

Old January 9th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Jim Burns" wrote)
The sun finally came out down there and they were finally able to fly off
your pc.

I'm convinced all my posts are going underground.

I just now replied to a post (in this thread) by GPIII and M$ OE put an X
through it. Homebuilt, Owning and Student downloaded fine. Odd. That almost
never happens on this end. Something's up. A date virus/glitch?

Now, do I resubmit? or is in queue somewhere? Odd.

Montblack
Montblack
Montblack