Pentagon "plane" crash revised

Old December 23rd 03, 02:31 PM
Ben Full

Default Pentagon "plane" crash revised

Michael Petukhov.exe failed a turing test with the following:

Good place with data and analysis is he

http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm

Michael

Hilarious!

--
BMFull

Old December 24th 03, 03:17 AM
Dav1936531

From: (Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave
Old December 24th 03, 04:06 AM
Krztalizer

This is the most utterly ****ing stupid piece of complete and utter bull****
I have ever seen in my entire life.

Guest, you need to read more of Comrade Mikey's gems - this is not even one of
his best!! )

Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old December 24th 03, 04:50 PM

(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave

Speaking of which...the dudster is the only one of that team that
I've seen since that hoohaw...any cruise missiles missing?
--

-Gord.
Old December 24th 03, 08:18 PM
Krztalizer

Do us all a favour Michael and scuttle off to
alt.conspiracy, they go for this stuff over there.

There is no point. I prefer to be here, Keith.
Although I fully understand your feelings.
If there were no 757 crashed in Penatgon
while US goverment says there was and Ben-Laden
says there was... then what? Then US government
and ben-laden play for the same team. Right?
So I fully understand you...

Michael

This would be humorous if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt for attention. We
show you photos of the pieces on the ground, legions of people discuss it and
try to educate your atrophied, tunnel-visioned mind and the end result is that
you wipe it all away and start over - for no reason other than an intense need
for attention for little Michael...

Gordon
Old December 26th 03, 02:06 AM
BUFDRVR

I only hope it was intended to be funny, because if not, then someone is
going to find it extremely offensive and possibly very
upsetting.

No reason to get upset. Take it for what it is. European anti-Americanism on
full tilt. Also a public display of a typical uneducated European with an axe
to grind.

Remember, there are still many people in Germany who believe the Holocaust
never happened and that its fabrication is a giant conspiracy to defame the
German people. Invented by Americans as well.....

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old December 26th 03, 02:09 AM
BUFDRVR

My family lost a friend that was aboard that plane. Was he part of the
conspiracy?

No idea. Did you already show them the site info? They might be unaware
of something very important.

Michael

To quote the fameous Buzz Lightyear; "You're a sad, sad little man and you have
my pity".

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"