Pocket PC Tips & Glide Navigator II Tips

Old December 14th 04, 08:21 PM
Paul Remde

Default Pocket PC Tips & Glide Navigator II Tips

Hi,

I have created a couple of new help documents for Pocket PC users.

Pocket PC Tips
Pocket PCs are amazing devices. They offer a lot of processor power and a
user-friendly touchscreen user interface in a small package. A large market
keeps the prices relatively low. However, there are some things you need to
know when you start using a Pocket PC. Reading and following the directions
in this document will save you many hours of frustration at the airport and
will help assure that your Pocket PC is ready for the big flight when you
are. Every time you buy a new Pocket PC you should go through this document
with the Pocket PC in hand.
Glide Navigator II Tips
This files contains a few tips that should answer some of the common
questions. I highly recommend you read it before trying to learn Glide
Navigator II on your own.

Both documents are available from my Glide Navigator II web page. The
Pocket PC Tips document is also available from my Pocket PC Comparison page
and my Soaring Flight Software Comparison page.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/gn.htm
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ppc.htm
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/software-ppc.htm

My hope is that the product comparisons and resources I offer will help
customers find the right products for their needs, and also help them use
the products after they buy them. If you find the resources valuable,
please buy from me.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.