Lake Tahoe

Old March 25th 05, 08:36 PM
Ross Richardson

Default Lake Tahoe

Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI
Old March 25th 05, 09:04 PM
Dude

"Ross Richardson" wrote in message
Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI

I took a glider ride out of Minden and loved it. I have no glider rating
but, they squeezed the wife and I in the back seat together. Great Fun.

Its just outside the Tahoe vally, closer than Reno to South Lake.

Old March 25th 05, 09:22 PM
xyzzy

Ross Richardson wrote:

Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI

If no one response to this, find a nearby FBO and rent a plane and an
instructor for a couple of hours. It's the best way to get some cool
sightseeing and since the instructor knows the local area and you will
have explained that you're just in it for the sightseeing, you can do
the fun part (flying the plane and enjoying the scenery) while the
instructor handles the radio, your camera, and gives you the benefity of
his knowledge ofthe quirks and tricks of flying in the local area,
including the best places to fly scenically and interesting airports to
land at, etc.

I now do this just about every chance I get when I travel. It's a lot
of fun.

Old March 25th 05, 09:47 PM
Jack Allison

Hey Ross...I'm in the Sacramento area, about a 40 minute hop from my
home airport to South Lake Tahoe. The plans call for us to have an
airplane by June (gotta have some way to get to Oshkosh this year...no
more rental birds!). Feel free to drop me an e-mail. If the address
from this post doesn't work, use the same user name but @comcast.net.
We're in the midst of switching ISPs.

Ross Richardson wrote:

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student-Arrow Buying Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old March 25th 05, 11:59 PM
mindenpilot

"Ross Richardson" wrote in message
Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI

Hi Ross,

I'm in Minden.
Feel free to email me offline.
I'd love to fly you around the area.
There's some beautiful scenery.

Adam
N7966L
Beech Super III

Old March 28th 05, 07:04 PM
Ross Richardson

mindenpilot wrote:

"Ross Richardson" wrote in message

Anyone in this neck of the world? I will be out in that area sometime in
June and would like to hook up a ride for considerations? I cannot waste
all of my money on gambling...

Ross
N7905U
KSWI

Hi Ross,

I'm in Minden.
Feel free to email me offline.
I'd love to fly you around the area.
There's some beautiful scenery.

Adam
N7966L
Beech Super III

Thanks for the replies. I am making contact with Adam since he is the
closest to where I think we will be.

Ross

--
Regards,