Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 23rd 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Scott wrote:
Oh God! You mean there's more than ONE? ****! Blows my whole theory
that lightning never strikes the same place (newsgroup in this case)
twice...

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article . com,
olympusE1
says...

...oldest cliche' in the world, richard: "those who can't do, teach."

I curious - when you do your "computer consulting" is it the same way
you do the BD5 - tell everyone how much you know, and how they should
do stuff, and how wonderful the product is, without ever really doing
it yourself?

yawn sure got quiet after it was proven that not only is he a liar, he
is not
credible and last but not least incompetent. That's a hoot.Next he'll
tell us it
wasn't him but another jaun LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

6 of jaun, half dozen of another jaun?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 23rd 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

Default The more things change...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Alphonse Le Creur." wrote in message
.130...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5.

Funny how you haven't got the confidence to fly it then. .

Funny how everyone who knows they'll never own one expresses their
feelings in terms of something they will never have a chance to do.

I'm absolutely certain I'll never own one.

I'll also never eat broken glass, bath in **** or drive hot needles into
my eyes.

But that's besides the point,.

Point is; you're too big a fairy and to little a pilot to fly it
yourself..

Period.

Old January 24th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it. Keep
your day job.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Please read back your own posts. You brought up "Reverends", not I. I
simply asked, since you brought them up, if you had a problem with them
also.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
For trying to transpose your own problems to others, and on the basis of
"religion" at that.

"red12049" wrote in message
My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious
professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even
point it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for
themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 24th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

No, son, you don't understand, you don't determine what is the question.

"red12049" wrote in message
No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not
that the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Old January 24th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:12:37 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

Really? That's very odd. Because that's not the results that you cut
and pasted before -

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of INDONESIA is 0

Now if I go to the FAA registry, and search for Hitlaw and click off
United States for the country, I get

FAA REGISTRY
Name Inquiry - List Results
Total Names found for HITLAW
in the country of UNITED STATES is 0

Which is the same result that you got. And if I click off Indonesia,
I get the same Indonesia result that you got.

So I'm thinking that you probably didn't leave the country blank. It's
OK, that's the kind of error that non-computer people make all the
time. There isn't any way for you to have known, it just comes with
experience.

I curious - when you do your "computer consulting" is it the same way
you do the BD5 - tell everyone how much you know, and how they should
do stuff, and how wonderful the product is, without ever really doing
it yourself?

Not really, but since you're not the one paying the grand/day to have me
teach, your opinion on the subject is irrelevant, isn't it? chuckle

Nice try, but this is prepubescent quality material, par for the course for
your leval of intelligence.

Of course, it never ocurred to your braindead intellect that a database
which allows such a query ought to be able to find a record based on last
name and country, no? But of course, you're in the same situation as the
FAA, couldn't construct a proper SQL query if your life depended on it.
Right. chuckle

Old January 24th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Old January 24th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"olympusE1" wrote in message
ps.com...
...oh I don't think you care, Mr. Jimenez... my threshold for
self-delusion is far below yours.

Oh, bull****. I'm still waiting for you to have the balls to confront me at
OSH like you said you would, years ago. Shut up and go back to your high
chair, boy.

And as for "Certified Computer Network Expert" I got that from YOUR BD5
website. You've spent "320 hours of study and 800 pages of reading" to
have achieved the certification from the firm for which you now lecture
under contract according to your website.

Your reading skills suck. The certification has nothing to do with networks.

BTW, why do you have images on your "web site" from companies who fired you?
Isn't that unethical?

Old January 24th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusaczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
In other words, feeding the RAH gaggle the same thing it dishes out. Can't
handle it? Get out of the kitchen.

You can ask for something you're not willing to give. Ask ChuckSteak about
that, he knows exactly what I am talking about. So does Hitlaw.

And just exactly is what? All I know is you lied about Frank and his
credentials

Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You have
admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused, like a good
little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now you whine like a
stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap with a ramrod several
times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Old January 24th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Highflyer" wrote in message

I sure am glad MY son never had to pretend he didn't know me because of
something I said in public!

Sorry to hear that, what did you say that caused that reaction?

Old January 24th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You have
admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused, like a good
little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now you whine like a
stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap with a ramrod several
times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Yawn...Apologize for what?? calling a toady a toady?? Fat chance.What I said
was true then and true now, once a toady always a toady,and a racist one at
that. Remember the Alamo!!

Chuck S rAH-14/1 ret. and proud of it