Let's take a bet shall we?

Old August 27th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH

Default Let's take a bet shall we?

I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation
Old August 27th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH wrote in
:

I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

they re-employed you?

I had no idea fjukktard was classified as a minority nowadays. I was pretty
sure that it was at least 50% of the population.

Bertie
Old August 27th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

OK bonehead, I'll take that bet.

I'll put up $1000 to your $3000.

Now, all you need to do to collect is send me a copy of the Washington Post
where the story states that the major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA, and I'll send you your $1000.

If, on the other hand, you cannot produce a Washington Post with that story
(must include the phrase "incompetent minorities"), you send me $3000.

You have one year to produce.

Old August 27th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent minorities who
work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

You lose.

Pay up.

Moron.

Old August 27th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

OK bonehead, I'll take that bet.

I'll put up $1000 to your $3000.

Now, all you need to do to collect is send me a copy of the Washington
Post
where the story states that the major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA, and I'll send you your $1000.

If, on the other hand, you cannot produce a Washington Post with that
story
(must include the phrase "incompetent minorities"), you send me $3000.

You have one year to produce.

The moron can't even produce his thumb out of his ass except to rotate with
the other one in his mouth.

Old August 27th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH

Steve Foley wrote:
"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

OK bonehead, I'll take that bet.

I'll put up $1000 to your $3000.

Now, all you need to do to collect is send me a copy of the Washington Post
where the story states that the major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA, and I'll send you your $1000.

If, on the other hand, you cannot produce a Washington Post with that story
(must include the phrase "incompetent minorities"), you send me $3000.

You have one year to produce.

Washington Post?
Critical "Guvment" functions riddled with incompetent
minorities documented?
Do you also want me to produce the location of the Ark of
the Covenant?

Minority incompetence documentation does not or will never
exist in our politically correct dumbed down pre-Marxist
American full of white guilt society

We will just keep leaning on that tired, belittled wore out
don't give a rat's ass experienced white male to pull us
through this slurry of politically correct fecal waste that
is destroying America.

Until the rubber band SNAPS
Old August 27th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH wrote in
:

Steve Foley wrote:
"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
I bet 3 to 1 this major FAA outage was caused by incompetent
minorities who work for the FAA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-

dyn/content/article/2008/08/26/AR2008
082602203.html?hpid=sec-nation

[...]

Which rubber band? the one that runs your tiny brain?

Bertie
Old August 27th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message

Until the rubber band SNAPS

The one that keeps you from grabbing a few guns and shooting up the mall.

Moron.

Old August 27th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message
"FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH" wrote in message

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

Washington Post?

That's the source you started with. Why are you backpedaling?

Oh, let me guess, you didn't really mean it, you just like to read your own
racist postings.

Old August 28th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
darthpup

You think this has something to do with race in the FAA??
How long have you been flying?
The overall incompetence of the FAA employees
and the job they do is well known, regardless of race.