Listing of applicable AD's

Old December 21st 03, 04:53 AM
James and Joy Eary

Default Listing of applicable AD's

Need a little help here...
I'm looking for a source of all applicable AD's for a 1976
Cessna 150M.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jim

Old December 21st 03, 05:24 AM
BTIZ

your local A&P should have it on CD...

Old December 21st 03, 05:32 AM
Don Tuite

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 04:53:20 GMT, "James and Joy Eary"
wrote:

Need a little help here...
I'm looking for a source of all applicable AD's for a 1976
Cessna 150M.
Any suggestions?

www.faa.gov

Click on airworthiness directives and keep clicking. They're there
for each model, year by year.

Don

Old December 21st 03, 06:41 AM
James and Joy Eary

Thanks for the info provided- I have found what I was looking for on the
www.faa.gov website...
Thanks!

Old December 21st 03, 12:16 PM
Roger Long

Don't forget to make a list of all major equipment, especially anything that
was not originally part of the plane, and do a search by manufacturer. In
some cases, you may have to look under the cowl and find serial numbers.
There are AD's on things like mags, vacuum pumps, etc. that don't always
show up in a search for the airframe and model.

I suggest saving each applicable AD to a file on your computer for printing
and future reference. The often require some study.

--
Roger Long

Old December 21st 03, 03:58 PM
James and Joy Eary

Saving a file of all of the applicable AD's is exactly what I had in
mind...I've found all of them applicable to the base aircraft, now to begin
the process for the accessories, etc.

Thanks again for the help!
Jim

"Roger Long" om wrote in
message ...

Old December 22nd 03, 08:17 PM
Ray Andraka

I use ADLog, and let them do the research work. Once a year I get a summary
sheet of all applicable AD/s, and any time a new AD comes out I get a color
coded AD page containing the text of the AD and a compliance record that goes
into my logbook under the AD's section. Color coding is for recurring vs
one-time ADs. For the cost, I think this service is one of the few bargains in
aviation.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Old December 23rd 03, 02:40 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
Ray Andraka wrote:

I use ADLog, and let them do the research work. Once a year I get a summary
sheet of all applicable AD/s, and any time a new AD comes out I get a color
coded AD page containing the text of the AD and a compliance record that goes
into my logbook under the AD's section. Color coding is for recurring vs
one-time ADs. For the cost, I think this service is one of the few bargains
in
aviation.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950
email
http://www.andraka.com

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I have an ancient Lycoming and have found that a listed AD really
doesn't apply to my engine, even though that engine may be called out.
It seems that the AD writers are not always in touch with their products.
Old December 23rd 03, 04:59 AM
James and Joy Eary

Signed up today-
Thanks for the idea. They can be a great resource, I'm sure.
Jim

wrote:

Need a little help here...
I'm looking for a source of all applicable AD's for a 1976
Cessna 150M.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jim

Absolutely! Much, much, much more than ADs, too... The best Xmas gift
that you can give to yourself and your aircraft is found he

http://www.cessna150-152club.com