Invitation - Business Aircraft & Jet Preview

Old February 7th 04, 02:33 PM
Jack Cunniff

Default Invitation - Business Aircraft & Jet Preview

You are hereby invited to attend any of our Business Aircraft & Jet

Previews
throughout the year and across the country. Attached, please find a pdf

of
the schedule or you may visit us at www.JetPreview.com.

Come see the latest in business aircraft, including more than 20 jets on
display - including the all new Premier I from Raytheon, the sexy Avanti
from Piaggio, the personal-sized jet from Javelin, plus offerings from
Bombardier, Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon Jet and more...For the rich, the
famous, and the anonymous...This is an event not open to the public, yet
undoubtedly commanding your distinguished appearance!

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C3EC98.55FE7730
name="2004 Jet Preview Calendar.pdf"

So, let's see if we get this straight.

1 - you spam a group of newsgroups with a commercial message

2 - in violation of the newgroups charter, you attached a binary file to
your posting. (binaries go into -binary- newsgroups, you know.)

and 3 - after spamming these worldwide newsgroups, you include a note that
the invitation is not open to the public.

It's obvious that you neither respect nor understand the audience you've
offended.

Best of luck with your marketing efforts; perhaps you'll offer some
battery operated personal massagers in other newsgroups.

Old February 10th 04, 07:58 PM
Mergatroide

This IS NOT SPAM!
I posted this to aviation only related newsgroups. This is an aviation
invitation. Anyone looking for an aircraft or aviation related products, or
anyone interested in participating for the love of aviation is welcome. I
appreciate some of your information and will not post any more pdf files
here. I resent you calling it SPAM! If you (Jack Cunniff) choose not to
come, my feelings will not be hurt.