3 crashes...

Old August 27th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 3 crashes...

On Aug 26, 8:07 pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in 8.18...

"Bob F." wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. ..
"Mike" wrote in news:K61tk.915$Ro1.336

@trnddc04:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
8...
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
@r35g2000prm.googlegroups.com
:

On Aug 24, 8:56 am, C J Campbell
On 2008-08-23 16:55:53 -0700, "Ken S. Tucker"
said:

Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

Of course they are all unexplained. The investigations are not
completed yet. Why?

Because they work too s l o w, they're govmonk
workers, should have been done by now.

A moron within a moron within a moron.

This needs a word of it's own.

Not to mention it's insulting to imbeciles and idiots.

Moron was originally an English scientific term, coined in 1910 by
psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant
"dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a
mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once
applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree

"imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ

of
0-25).

Yes, but this pair are the square root of fjukkktard.

Bertie

oh...you mean he's a "radical" thinker?

Well, I meant he's an idiot's idiot. He doesn't think at all.

Bertie

I tried to play on words here. Guess it didn't work. A square root sign is
called a "radical". I hate it when I have to explain jokes. :-)

--
Regards, BobF.

Well you get what you pay for...in this case a 'free' radical.
Old August 27th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 27, 3:34 am, José Jiménez nospam@please wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Mike" wrote:
Moron was originally an English scientific term, coined in 1910 by
psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant
"dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a
mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once
applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to
"imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of
0-25).

Yes, but this pair are the square root of fjukkktard.

Bertie

Ah! I've always thought Bertie was a moron, but now I understand he's an
idiot. Thanks for the clarification, Mike.

Which gives you a lofty goal to aspire towards.
Old August 27th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Jos=E9_Jim=E9nez?= nospam@please wrote in news:51a3d
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Mike" wrote:
Moron was originally an English scientific term, coined in 1910 by
psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant
"dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a
mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once
applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to
"imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of
0-25).

Yes, but this pair are the square root of fjukkktard.

Bertie

Ah! I've always thought Bertie was a moron, but now I understand he's an
idiot. Thanks for the clarification, Mike.

Great lame maxie!

Bertie

Old August 28th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...broadcast.html
The mystery remains...........
Ken
Old August 28th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en.../08/25/madrid-
crash-pilot/final-radio-broadcast.html The mystery remains......

No, it doesn't, fjukkkwit.

bertie
Old August 28th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Aug 27, 7:37 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...08/08/25/madri...
The mystery remains...........
Ken

My guess is a thrust reverser was deployed.
almost certainly due to a malfunction, rather
than pilot error.
Ken

Old August 28th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:b1c25a7e-75bd-4a69-
:

On Aug 27, 7:37 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...08/08/25/madri...
The mystery remains...........
Ken

My guess is a thrust reverser was deployed.
almost certainly due to a malfunction, rather
than pilot error.

You're a moron.

Bertie

Old August 28th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Aug 23, 4:55 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
Recently in Madrid, Vegas, Utah, all unexplained.
Ken

A bit more on the Vegas crash...
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/st...09138&nav=168Y

Fingers are pointing at ground personel, is there
any qualifications for those fella's, or are they
stoned trailer park mechanics ???
Ken

L-39 crashes at TICO Hub & Diane Plott Aviation Photos 7 March 18th 07 02:05 AM
Beech V35 crashes in S.C. Mike W. Piloting 58 August 1st 05 05:56 PM
3 Crashes... Bill Denton Piloting 5 October 25th 04 08:00 PM
RAF Harrier crashes Jim Military Aviation 5 January 3rd 04 09:28 AM
HE-111 crashes Ron Military Aviation 11 July 13th 03 10:07 PM