Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

Old August 31st 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:B2ouk.321302
$yE1.201075@attbi_s21:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm

Spammer.

Hands up everyone who has flown a Stinson SM 6000, BTW,.

Just me?

Bertie
Old August 31st 08, 07:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:B2ouk.321302
$yE1.201075@attbi_s21:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm

Oh, and BTW fjukkwit.

Stearman 75s were never used as mail planes.

Bertie
Old August 31st 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 06:41:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:B2ouk.321302
$yE1.201075@attbi_s21:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm

Spammer.

Hands up everyone who has flown a Stinson SM 6000, BTW,.

Just me?

Bertie

Bertie

How about a Eaglerock with a OX-5? Will that count )

Big John
Old August 31st 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

You're probably right, but I like exercising him to the point he becomes
so irrational, like he has this morning. He goes nuts and will say
anything just to answer, even stuff that makes no sense at all.

It's just my way of reminding all is supporters and sockpuppets what an
ignorant looser they trying to suck up to.

Can't stand the competition, eh?

I see you had to spend all day yesterday keeping your villiage idiot
position secure.

Old August 31st 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Tech Support wrote in newsqhlb4lf4gpbfqj83t8nevch9dl0ahvkhm@
4ax.com:

wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:B2ouk.321302
$yE1.201075@attbi_s21:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm

Spammer.

Hands up everyone who has flown a Stinson SM 6000, BTW,.

Just me?

Bertie

Bertie

How about a Eaglerock with a OX-5? Will that count )

Big John

Oh yeah.

One of my favorite airplanes of all time.

When did you fly one of those? Which model?

Not long ago I was ogling one in Denver.

BTW, for those who don't already know the Alexander Eaglerock was Al
Mooney's first design. It was almost the Spirit of St Louis. It was
Lindbergh's first choice but Alexander was too busy to build him the
airplane in time so he went to Ryan.

Bertie
Old August 31st 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

wrote:

[...]

Had to be 36-37. A couple of friends of mine bought and I flew with
one a time or two until the other one nosed over on landing and broke
the prop (

Not sure what model but a BIG biplane vs a Taylor Cub..

They sold without fixing and the buyer came in and replaced the prop
and flew away.

They then rented until WWII and went into the AAC. One fighters and
other bombers.

Both survived the War but Fighter Jock had a P-51 ferry flight in SE
Asia after war and was on top. He told flight to stay on top and he
let down to see what was underneath and has never been found to date
( He was the one that nosed up and broke the prop..

Have a good holiday.

Big John
Old September 1st 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Tech Support wrote in news:i1rlb4930pafp6knfhsqjrbb365amudd62@
4ax.com:

wrote:

[...]

Excellent. Remember the registration?

Not sure what model but a BIG biplane vs a Taylor Cub..

Oh yeah, they're huge. Well over 300 Sq feet of wing on them

They sold without fixing and the buyer came in and replaced the prop
and flew away.

They then rented until WWII and went into the AAC. One fighters and
other bombers.

Both survived the War but Fighter Jock had a P-51 ferry flight in SE
Asia after war and was on top. He told flight to stay on top and he
let down to see what was underneath and has never been found to date
( He was the one that nosed up and broke the prop..

Shame. Happens.

Have a good holiday.

Thanks. you too.

Bertie