Gliding (from the Netherlands) and rock (from Portland, OR) a goodmix

Old March 24th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gliding (from the Netherlands) and rock (from Portland, OR) a goodmix

Hi,

A while ago I made my first attempt to make a gliding video. Using
music from a Portland based rock group called Drunk on power. The
gliding footage was taken in the Netherlands at the ZCNOP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5OYl1BZj8

Let me know what you think of it

have fun!

Diederik
Old March 25th 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C Koenig

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Old March 26th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter[_4_]

On the same url, now that is sailplane aerobatics!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS7y2...eature=related
Have fun! PeterK

Old March 26th 09, 03:05 PM
tienshanman tienshanman is offline
Member

Sorry, but that music gives me a severe headache. When it stopped I felt like someone had stopped smashing together garbage can lids next to my head....
Old March 26th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Logajan

tienshanman wrote:
Sorry, but that music gives me a severe headache. When it stopped I felt
like someone had stopped smashing together garbage can lids next to my
head....

Let me know if this clears your head:

http://www.vimeo.com/739603
Old March 27th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

--
tienshanman

It runs prety well with the aerobatics though :-) and if you play it
that loud.... lol

I'll think of the more "clasical music" minded people next time I make
a video.

Diederik
Old March 28th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bod43

wrote:
Sorry, but that music gives me a severe headache. When it stopped I felt
like someone had stopped smashing together garbage can lids next to my
head....

tienshanman

It runs prety well with the aerobatics though :-) and if you play it
that loud.... lol

I'll think of the more "clasical music" minded people next time I make
a video.

Diederik

This is the coolest gliding video I have seen. Dutch crazyness!

http://vimeo.com/2837088

The pilots looked pretty cool (cold too.
Old March 28th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

Very nice - sort of "Zen and the art of dune running" ;-)

Frank

This is the coolest gliding video I have seen. Dutch crazyness!

http://vimeo.com/2837088

The pilots looked pretty cool (cold too.- Hide quoted text -

S ROCK YOU [email protected] Piloting 0 March 5th 08 10:55 AM
Portland ME to Chester CT. VFR route?? S. Reid Piloting 3 July 28th 06 05:59 AM
GA airports near Portland, OR rps Piloting 15 May 3rd 06 07:41 PM
Clubs in Netherlands. Janusz Kesik Soaring 1 March 29th 05 11:35 AM
Anyone In the Portland Area Here the ELT On 121.5 NW_PILOT Piloting 4 March 10th 05 02:37 PM