FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 17th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Al G" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
The NAA has some aviation-related records that FAI doesn't keep track
of.
Guinness World Records has others as well. That's easy to verify.

Ok, Juan, I did.

James Campbell holds NO World records.
He holds NO National Records.
He is a confirmed Liar.

Your opinion has been noted. shrug

Looks to me, and anyone capable of reading, like a statement of fact,
not an opinion. YOu know, "fact" as in something that can be verified.

Your opinion has been noted as well.

Old December 17th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:55:53 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"DABEAR" wrote in message
groups.com...

snipped

Some things not included in the FAI's categories:

mercy snipped

Any aviation-related records on issues such as:

- size
- weight
- capacity
- feats of strength associated with or performed with aircraft
- repetition records associated with aircraft
- anything not covered by FAI categories but clearly aviation-related

Mr. Jimenez, does any orgaization, anwhere, not controlled by Mr.
Campbell, recognize Mr. Campbell's record as a current or past record?
It's a simple question.

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

Old December 17th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Any aviation-related records on issues such as:

- size
- weight
- capacity
- feats of strength associated with or performed with aircraft
- repetition records associated with aircraft
- anything not covered by FAI categories but clearly aviation-related

Next!

Hey, moron! You left out "Relevance!"

What would you know about relevance, sonny? "Aviation-related". It's just
two words! Which one is giving you problems? Even a twit like you ought to
be able to figure that one out.

As I said, putz, the statement that FAI is the repository of all
"aviation-related" records is wrong. Period.

Next!

Old December 17th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

YOU NICKING FUTPICKER! My wife the Grammar Nazi supplies all the
nicking
futpicking that I can stand, thank you very much.

Sincerely yours
J. Ousterhout,
Webmonster - http://www.ousterhout.net
rah/14, EAA, AOPA, OPA, FAA, FFA, EIEIO

Why does this idiotic little tantrum not surprise me?

Perhaps it's because you're the type of "Idiot" that can't recognize
when a guy is joking!?

BTW, Juan. I'm not joking. You're an Idiot!

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of
that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic
seizure. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting
unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings,
egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with
your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. It's
truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your
typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? A long
period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. Oh well, as the
late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that
you can actually write your diary one week in advance. I'd get more pleasure
from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution
from you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't eat all
those paint chips and lead pencils when you were a kid; if your weren't so
fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't
weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie
Kruger nightmares. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your
unique point of view.

Old December 17th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

john smith wrote:
I screwed that story up, didn't I?

Nooooooo. Happens to the best of us.

Besides, if you want to read some really screwed up stories, try...

....wait for it...

Aero-News.Scam!

Now, just FYI, I found a great story on Hoot Gibson and am having a few
laughs with it...Hoot, whom I do not know personally, but whom I've
met, photographed and actually did some air to air work with, is a
great guy, so it was fun coming across this particular story:

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Place...0with%20astro/

I'm glad you posted...I did some research on the Benson Space piece and
stumbled across the url'd story above. My headline with links is:

~~~~~~~~~~

"Editor's Choice

Extra!!! Extra!!! Extra!!!

Exclusive Link That Will Reveal All ~ Click Here For:

(Teaser 1) The Sensational Secret Life of Astronaut Robert L. "Hoot"
Gibson!!!

Exclusive Link That Will Reveal All ~ Click Here For:

(Teaser 2) "Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About "Hoot" Gibson But
Were Afraid To Ask!"

"You're Going to Thank Me! Hoot isn't...but you are!"

~ Ed."

~~~~~~~~~~

So, hell, yours was a great post for me!

Hey! Are we having fun yet!?

Old December 17th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Yawn wrote:

As I said, putz, the statement that FAI is the repository of all
"aviation-related" records is wrong. Period.

I think you're backpeddaling, Yawn. My argument, along with others, is
in regards to whom should be certifying records and why. Cheats like
Jim Campbell, supported by your arguments, could claim just about
anything without the FAI or the NAA around.

In fact, it's clear that's exactly what he's trying to pull...claim
records in categories that don't even exist except in the mind of a
legend in his own mind.

Nice try, Yawn...but this time, you backpeddaled into your own sword
and just lost the argument. You should have stuck with what you didn't
know...LOL!

Old December 17th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Is there a gibberish translator in the house?

Won't help in your case...but hey, that cactus idea was a pretty good
one!

Let me know if you need any assistance...LOL!

Getting your buttons pushed tonight, ain't ya Yawn!?

Old December 17th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You know, I'll tell you what...I will make it a point, no ~ a Crusade ~
to get the truth out of your boyfriend in person! Face to face.

Sure you will.

Bank on it...I'll make sure to bring some friends with me. Cut your
cowardly friend off at the top and bottom of the escalator the next
time! Then we'll all see what he's got to say...

You see, the beauty of it is...he always advertises his appearances in
advance. Not that you can't smell him coming...you in particular.

Old December 17th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip
As I said here, no one here appears to have the balls to simply go up
to him and ask him. Pathetic.
Why bother? He lied about the record once, he will only do it again.
As I said, you people are pathetic. When confronted with a simple
solution that requires gonads, you slime and slink away with all sorts of
excuses.

OK, suppose I go up to him, ask him if he can prove his claim and he
tells me he can't or doesn't have to will that make you happy?

Dan, I told you, I don't _care_ what you think about Jim or what will make
you or anyone else happy. I simply pointed out the fact not one you has the
balls to go up and ask him about this.

You lie, if you didn't care you wouldn't respond to me. I have no
problem going up to him and asking, I just don't plan on making a
special trip to do so unless you or he pays for it. He won't respond to
my e-mails. Besides, he will lie to my face if I ever meet him just as
you have lied to me. Be confident that I will ask him if out paths ever
cross.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 17th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
john smith wrote:
I screwed that story up, didn't I?

Nooooooo. Happens to the best of us.

Besides, if you want to read some really screwed up stories, try...

...wait for it...

Aero-News.Scam!

Or yawn's "reporting" on what really happened at S'n'F.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM