Is This A Good Or Bad Oral?

Old May 6th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig[_2_]

Default Is This A Good Or Bad Oral?

I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

Old May 6th 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Lou

On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:
I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
Lou
Old May 7th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig[_2_]

Lou explained :
On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:
I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
Lou

Yes, it's the rehearsed side that gives it my specualtions that it is
of any help to someone.

Old May 7th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
WingFlaps

On May 6, 11:59*pm, Lou wrote:
On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:

I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
* * * * Lou

What about the wrong answers? Did the actor forget his lines?

Cheers
Old May 8th 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig[_2_]

WingFlaps explained on 5/7/2008 :
On May 6, 11:59*pm, Lou wrote:
On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:

I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en
http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
* * * * Lou

What about the wrong answers? Did the actor forget his lines?

Cheers

Which ones we're wrong?

Old May 8th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
WingFlaps

On May 6, 11:59*pm, Lou wrote:
On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:

I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en
http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
* * * * Lou

What about the wrong answers? Did the actor forget his lines?
Cheers

Which ones we're wrong?

Maybe the examiner just let them go to not fluster the student?
Cheers
Old May 8th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
WingFlaps

On May 6, 11:59*pm, Lou wrote:
On May 6, 3:08 am, Gezellig wrote:

I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en
http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

I don't know about that but it was rehearsed.
* * * * Lou

What about the wrong answers? Did the actor forget his lines?
Cheers

Which ones we're wrong?

Some which - Were - wrong? Many of the answers would not have
scored 100% in my test. The T/O and landing distances probably wrong
(you have to factor in wind (and surface) at the strip, not just add
50%). The manifold pressure does change if the engine stops. He was
asked to plan to max. range but he added an extra 1/2 hour reserve?
The VFR reserve does not need to be doubled if you plan _correctly_.
Just 10% extra for contingency should be enough AND where was the
wind allowance in all of this? The altitude has an effect on wind
direction/strength and range as well so he should have mentioned how
he chose his flight altitude not just E-W flight levels. There are
probably more incomplete answers for you to find. He was good on his
paper work but his insight into careful flight planning was a pass but
not 100%.

Just my opinion of course.

Cheers
Old May 8th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Lou wrote:
I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

Maybe I've been getting too much spam lately but I was expecting something
completely different with a title including the word "oral"...maybe thats
just me. O_o

Old May 9th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Is there such as thing as bad oral?
Old May 9th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in

Lou wrote:
I don't know, I thought too many answers were hinted at.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21150&q=&hl=en

http://tinyurl.com/6fmuw7

Maybe I've been getting too much spam lately but I was expecting
something completely different with a title including the word
"oral"...maybe thats just me. O_o

Somebody had to say it!

Bertie

FOI...lol... CFI oral? gatt[_2_] Piloting 29 January 5th 08 05:01 PM
preparing for commercial oral and practical gatt Piloting 42 May 16th 07 12:56 PM
Oral exam place and questions Mxsmanic Piloting 34 April 18th 07 06:12 PM
Private Pilot Oral Pete Piloting 9 December 2nd 03 05:41 PM
CPL/IR/MULTI ORAL Ian Leslie Piloting 2 July 11th 03 09:32 PM