FBO suggestions at KFTW?

Old November 17th 04, 01:31 AM
Mike Noel

Default FBO suggestions at KFTW?

I fly into Meacham field at Fort Worth about once every 6 months. My only
experiences have been with Trajen on the field. I don't have any complaints
against them, but I don't know how their fuel and tie down/hangaring prices
compare with others in the vicinity. Meacham itself is convenient because
it is only about a 15 minute drive from my parents home on the west side of
FW. Any FBO suggestions?
--
Regards,
Mike

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/amountainaero/fspic1.html

Old November 17th 04, 01:41 AM
Brad Zeigler

you didn't mention it, so I'll suggest:

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KFTW

Scroll down to the FBO section

Old November 17th 04, 01:21 PM
Almarz

Yea, KAFW

Old November 17th 04, 02:53 PM
Dan Thompson

I second the recommendation on Texas Jet. Very nice, full service FBO,
delighted to serve you whether you arrive in a Gulfstream or a Cub, free
apples in the lobby.

k.net...
"Mike Noel" wrote in message
I fly into Meacham field at Fort Worth about once every 6 months. My
only
experiences have been with Trajen on the field. I don't have any

complaints
against them, but I don't know how their fuel and tie down/hangaring

prices
compare with others in the vicinity. Meacham itself is convenient
because
it is only about a 15 minute drive from my parents home on the west side

of
FW. Any FBO suggestions?
--
Regards,
Mike

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/amountainaero/fspic1.html

Any suggestions on how to remove waterproofing Roger Home Built 2 November 22nd 04 07:03 PM
Suggestions for partnership agreement GE Owning 7 May 26th 04 12:37 AM
Need suggestions for clean butt splice for electrical wires. Bart D. Hull Home Built 9 January 30th 04 04:28 AM
Plan Suggestions Bill A. Home Built 2 January 9th 04 07:27 AM
Portable oxygen system suggestions... hnelson General Aviation 9 August 12th 03 12:02 AM