The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

Old June 5th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
JR Weiss

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

"Roger Conroy" wrote...

Well, women DO have Volvos.

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

I like to fondle them...

Old June 5th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Ron

On Jun 5, 10:37 am, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message

Jeffrey Hamilton wrote:
"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 29 May 2008 12:15:23 GMT, (Eugene
Griessel) wrote:

I wish somebody would change the header. Every time I see "Swedish
Model" I start salivating and panting at the prospect of seeing an
ash-blonde Nordic goddess. All I get is this inane banter .....
Somebody obviously likes Saabs much better than I do!

I thought he was talking about Volvo's, go figure.

cheers....Jeff

Well, women DO have Volvos.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

Yes, but they are rather box-like arent they?
Old June 6th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mike Kanze

fairly high pitched male Thai voices!

Waaaay off topic:

As a teenager living in France (1963 - 1965), it was always strange to see an American western in a French cinema, with John Wayne speaking rapid, high-pitched (dubbed) French. And at first I thought it equally strange to see the Indians doing the same, until I remembered my North American history, French being one of the first European languages many tribes learned.

--
Mike Kanze

"Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure."

- Mark Skousen

"Bob" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:37:09 +0200, "Roger Conroy"
wrote:

Griessel) wrote:

I wish somebody would change the header. Every time I see "Swedish
Model" I start salivating and panting at the prospect of seeing an
ash-blonde Nordic goddess. All I get is this inane banter .....
Somebody obviously likes Saabs much better than I do!

I thought he was talking about Volvo's, go figure.

cheers....Jeff

Well, women DO have Volvos.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

The only commercial I remember from Thai TV four decades ago.
Volvo was whoa whoa.
And here is the new, luxury car whoa whoa...
Along with that was Matt Dillon and Chester in fairly high pitched
male Thai voices!
Old June 6th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Gernot Hassenpflug[_2_]

"JR Weiss" writes:

"Roger Conroy" wrote...

Well, women DO have Volvos.

I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

I like to fondle them...

Well, friend, stay far away from me please :-)

--
BOFH excuse #331:

those damn raccoons!
Old June 8th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
"JR Weiss" writes:

"Roger Conroy" wrote...
Well, women DO have Volvos.
I even know a few men who drive Volvos!

I like to fondle them...

Well, friend, stay far away from me please :-)

If women didn't have Volvos where would babies come from?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 8th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
JR Weiss

"Dan" wrote...
Well, women DO have Volvos.
I even know a few men who drive Volvos!
I like to fondle them...

If women didn't have Volvos where would babies come from?

There would be many Saabs...

LETS BUILD A MODEL PLANE adelsonsl Aviation Photos 1 May 16th 07 11:10 PM
Swedish! Owning 3 March 3rd 06 01:44 AM
The end of the Saab Viggen - The legendary Swedish jet fighter Iwan Bogels Simulators 0 April 19th 05 07:22 PM
The Very Last Operational New German Fighter Model Of WW2 Garrison Hilliard Military Aviation 13 January 13th 04 04:31 PM
RV Quick Build build times... [email protected] Home Built 2 December 17th 03 04:29 AM