Another Addition to the Rec.Aviation Rogue's Gallery!

Old January 18th 04, 04:25 AM
Jay Honeck

Enough of this spam in disguise advertising your motel...

Gee, Ed -- I take it you don't want to add your plane to the Rogue's
Gallery?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 19th 04, 02:46 PM
Verbs Under My Gel

Ed Wischmeyer wrote in message ...
Enough of this spam in disguise advertising your motel...

Ed Wischmeyer
--

Why is there ellipsis at the end of this sentence fragment? I've
always been puzzled as to the correct use of ellipsis.

By the way, the signature goes _after_ the "-- ".
Old January 19th 04, 03:30 PM
Ed Wischmeyer

Enough of this spam in disguise advertising your motel...

Why is there ellipsis at the end of this sentence fragment? I've
always been puzzled as to the correct use of ellipsis.

Reduces tip losses with an ellipstical lift distribution... More
efficient than a constant chord, especially when folks have been harping
on the same one. Happens when you live 40 miles from the Sedona vortex
country. Just the tip for the day. :-)**4

Ed Wischmeyer
Old January 19th 04, 04:47 PM
Dan Luke

"Ed Wischmeyer" wrote:
Why is there ellipsis at the end of this sentence fragment?

Reduces tip losses with an ellipstical lift distribution...

Thanks. I always wondered about that, too.
whoops ...
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM