$100 Hamburger

Old November 21st 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default $100 Hamburger

The other day I sent out this post to rec.aviation.student and got some
very good feedback.
I'm not meaning to spam this group with a double post but I wanted to
make sure the website is helpful to all, not just students.

brakesoff.com is a new website designed to list attractions and
restaurants near airports throughout the US. This is a user based
website that is completely free, no passwords, no user-names, just free
information. Obviously because the site is so new not many pilots have
posted information yet. We hope you can check out www.brakesoff.com and
add any information to the database.

We hope the site will grow over the next few years to be a valuable
resource for pilots.

Thank you,
http://www.brakesoff.com

..

Old November 22nd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I send my comments, I hope it works out. Somebody bought me the book
from that expensive place that charges. I wasn't too impressed. Glad
to see you're doing your own thing!

Old November 28th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, I've gotten a lot of people telling me that all they want is a
simple and free website to list airport attractions and restaurants so
that is what I'm providing. I'm keeping it very basic so only relevant
information is there, simple and easy.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
www.brakesoff.com

I like the set up of your site I have one question though. Is it possible to
search by airports that have comments?

Old December 1st 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, I've gotten a lot of people telling me that all they want is a
simple and free website to list airport attractions and restaurants so
that is what I'm providing. I'm keeping it very basic so only relevant
information is there, simple and easy.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
www.brakesoff.com

I like the set up of your site I have one question though. Is it possible to
search by airports that have comments?

That is something we are working on, look for it in the next few weeks.

www.brakesoff.com

Old December 7th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

I like the set up of your site I have one question though. Is it possible to
search by airports that have comments?

On the listings by state pages there are now *** indicating airports
with comments.

www.brakesoff.com

Old December 7th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

I like the set up of your site I have one question though. Is it possible
search by airports that have comments?

On the listings by state pages there are now *** indicating airports
with comments.

www.brakesoff.com

Much better.

Old January 18th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Thanks. We are getting many new user posts each day so the site is
growing.

http://www.brakesoff.com

..

Gig 601XL Builder wrote: