$#@! TSA requirements

Old December 20th 03, 06:00 PM
Steve

MLenoch wrote:

But, Where would I find KDIA in my INS or GPS or Lockheed Flight planner? That
is where one needs the source code from ICAO to load one's destination airport
for navigation. Do you have an ICAO source for KDIA? Thx.
VL

When replying to a post, it is a good idea to quote a portion of that cost to
capture the context of your reply. Your reply was to my post and at NO time in my
post did I say that KDIA existed or that there was an ICAO source for it. In fact,
I stated the opposite. Mere abbreviations do not need to be official identifiers
or appear in your personal INS. For example, people routinely use the abbreviation
FAR(s)s to describe Federal Aviation Regulation(s). FAR(s) could also stand for
Federal Acquisition Regulation(s), and the US government uses this abbreviation.

Old December 20th 03, 06:01 PM
Steve

When replying to a post, it is a good idea to quote a portion of that cost to

Oops, should read post not cost.

Old December 20th 03, 06:01 PM
MLenoch

Steve, you win. You are smarter.