Jim Weir, Oshkosh windscreen signs?

Old July 1st 05, 08:43 PM
Dave Butler

Default Jim Weir, Oshkosh windscreen signs?

Hi Jim,

Still have those large print parking direction signs for telling parking
volunteers where you want to park at OSH? GAC, GAP, VAP, FBO, etc.?

Dave
Old July 1st 05, 09:17 PM
RST Engineering

You are scary. I JUST THIS MINUTE finished the artwork on the direction
signs as well as a readable Ripon-Fisk-OSH arrival procedures pages. I'll
have them posted in a day or so www.rstengineering.com with a link at the
bottom of the page.

Jim

Old July 1st 05, 09:50 PM
Jay Honeck

Still have those large print parking direction signs for telling parking
volunteers where you want to park at OSH? GAC, GAP, VAP, FBO, etc.?

You are scary. I JUST THIS MINUTE finished the artwork on the direction
signs as well as a readable Ripon-Fisk-OSH arrival procedures pages. I'll
have them posted in a day or so www.rstengineering.com with a link at the
bottom of the page.

You think that's scary? I was just about to post the same topic when
Dave's thread popped up!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 1st 05, 10:01 PM
Dave Butler

Jay Honeck wrote:
Still have those large print parking direction signs for telling parking
volunteers where you want to park at OSH? GAC, GAP, VAP, FBO, etc.?

You are scary. I JUST THIS MINUTE finished the artwork on the direction
signs as well as a readable Ripon-Fisk-OSH arrival procedures pages. I'll
have them posted in a day or so www.rstengineering.com with a link at the
bottom of the page.

You think that's scary? I was just about to post the same topic when
Dave's thread popped up!

I don't know about you, but for me it's Friday afternoon before a long weekend,
I'm here in this cubicle farm with nobody around to stimulate me, and I'm
daydreaming about Oshkosh...

Thanks for the (eventual) signs, Jim!

Dave
Old July 1st 05, 10:30 PM
Jay Honeck

Still have those large print parking direction signs for telling parking
volunteers where you want to park at OSH? GAC, GAP, VAP, FBO, etc.?

You are scary. I JUST THIS MINUTE finished the artwork on the direction
signs as well as a readable Ripon-Fisk-OSH arrival procedures pages. I'll
have them posted in a day or so www.rstengineering.com with a link at the
bottom of the page.

You think that's scary? I was just about to post the same topic when
Dave's thread popped up!

I don't know about you, but for me it's Friday afternoon before a long weekend,
I'm here in this cubicle farm with nobody around to stimulate me, and I'm
daydreaming about Oshkosh...

No cubicles here -- and no long weekend, either. (We just had our
weekend, Wednesday & Thursday) -- but I'm ALWAYS thinking about
Oshkosh!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 2nd 05, 03:46 AM
Dave S

I've already developed a 70 slide powerpoint presentation on the OSH
arrival procedure and a survival guide for first time pilots. Gave the
first presentation last month at my EAA chapter...

The next one will be at a fly in next weekend.

I can upload or mail it to someone if they want to host it.

Dave

Old July 3rd 05, 02:00 PM
Jay Honeck

I've already developed a 70 slide powerpoint presentation on the OSH
arrival procedure and a survival guide for first time pilots.

Holy cow! It must take ten times as long to explain it as it does to do it!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 3rd 05, 04:27 PM
RST Engineering

How can it take seventy slides to say "go to Ripon, get on somebody's tail
at 90 knots at 1800 MSL and follow the railroad tracks until the fellers at
Fisk tell you what runway to use".

{;-)

Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I've already developed a 70 slide powerpoint presentation on the OSH
arrival procedure and a survival guide for first time pilots.

Holy cow! It must take ten times as long to explain it as it does to do
it!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

How I got to Oshkosh (long) Doug Owning 2 August 18th 03 12:05 AM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Owning 86 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Piloting 62 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Home Built 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM
CQ Oshkosh, CQ Oshkosh Warren & Nancy Piloting 4 July 3rd 03 06:42 PM