Winterizing The Hangar

Old November 18th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Default Winterizing The Hangar

Ken Reed wrote:

Just one thing:

Rats, you beat me to this type of response...just posted the California
version :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Old November 18th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Jim Burns wrote:
Add a layer of dust on top of the newspaper and the parachute.... turn on
the lights... burst a bulb and I can say POOF! Atlas transforms into Puff
the Magic Dragon.

No no Jim, you were *supposed* to say "Fire Hazard"...then you went and
got all imaginary on us :-) Still, same thing in the end :-(

Old November 18th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

john smith wrote:

HEY!!! Paul's back!
So many stories, so much time.
I am certain he will catch us up this winter.

Paul was gone? Oh, wait, I've been somewhat less than regular
reading/posting the past few weeks. :-)

Old November 18th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Paul was gone? Oh, wait, I've been somewhat less than regular
reading/posting the past few weeks. :-)

A. Try some dietary fiber along with plenty of water. g
B. Hey, these laptops really do go anywhere. Cool - I mean, ...that's
disgusting!

Montblack
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 1.60GHz
ACPI\GENUINEINTEL_-_X86_FAMILY_6_MODEL_13\_0

Old November 18th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Snow? At the airport? That's just wrong man! :-)

I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, tumbling down
I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down

I just lose control
Down to my very soul
I get a hot and cold all over

From: Tapestry
By: Carole King
Released: March 1971

Montblack

Old November 18th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

: Snow? At the airport? That's just wrong man! :-)

Some of the best flying weather includes having snow on the ground, IMO.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA *
* Electrical Engineering *

Old November 18th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_1_]

That's what I keep telling myself every time I find myself shoveling out
the hanger door and chopping the ice from the threshold.

"This... %^&*(* ice and snow... but... I'll... uggg...get a climb...
rate...of... 1800fpm!"
Jim

Old November 18th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
Sure, sure, Mr. "Hey -- I can fix that camper for less!"

Orange top ok for a color? Paint was SUPER SALE priced on close-out. :-)

Mont-black

Old November 18th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Montblack wrote:

Montblack
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 1.60GHz
ACPI\GENUINEINTEL_-_X86_FAMILY_6_MODEL_13\_0

Ok, *this* is good information. The other stuff...um...not so. Yeah,
there's just something a little disgusting about hearing a) click-clack
of typing on a keyboard or b) cellphone conversation from the next
stall. Or...seeing the guy hold the cell phone with one hand and using
the other to whiz.

Do we need to sanitize the bits flowing out of a certain home in the
Twin Cities area? :-)

Old November 18th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Montblack wrote:
I feel the earth move under my feet

ROTFL. You really need to thank me for serving you up something like
this. Hmmm, we could always get into the debate about which natural
disasters one would rather live with...nah, not today.

Nah, living in Northern CA, we're just waiting for the big one where
Southern CA slides off the continental shelf and now we all have beach
front property :-)