AMAZING OLC CLAIM

Old February 28th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default AMAZING OLC CLAIM

Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
Ron (ZA)

Old February 28th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Feb 28, 10:31 am, " wrote:
Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
Ron (ZA)

Yes, but the second says TEST. However, was this to test whether a
bogus claim could be made (red V under info) but still scored, or
perhaps to test time zone issues?

Frank

Old March 1st 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
g l i d e r s t u d

Where does it say test?

I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
stay dry.

Old March 1st 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d"
wrote:
Where does it say test?

I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
stay dry.

Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.

Old March 1st 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Graeme Cant

Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d"
wrote:
Where does it say test?

I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
stay dry.

Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.

I think Erazem Polutnik is one of the SeeYou programming team. I don't
think he was in Bloemfontein or Warner Springs.

GC
Old March 1st 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Feb 28, 8:04 pm, Graeme Cant gcantinter@tnodedotnet wrote:
Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d"
wrote:
Where does it say test?

I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
stay dry.

Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.

I think Erazem Polutnik is one of the SeeYou programming team. I don't
think he was in Bloemfontein or Warner Springs.

GC

That was my impression also.

Old March 1st 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug Haluza

On Feb 28, 12:31 pm, " wrote:
Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
Ron (ZA)

SeeYou was testing a new patch.