PEZ gets his last diamond

Old March 8th 04, 06:24 PM
John Shelton

Default PEZ gets his last diamond

It is almost the Vernal Equinox and, as promised, Pez will conclude in time
for you to go outside, dig your trailer out from under the leaves and pine
needles and take a look at what's inside.

Winter is almost over and it's time to go fly, folks.

Keep watching the site. If I can convince enough people to participate in a
new version of what we do with our days at the airport, it might bring some
welcome change to the slide.

It takes into account what we have now and not what used to be and used
those assets to create fun that can be shared by a lot more people than our
current endeavors.

I will, of course, let you know.

Old March 8th 04, 11:11 PM
John Shelton

Oops!

http://www.soaravenal.com

click on What's New and click on New Pez at top of page.

Old March 9th 04, 02:41 AM
JC

"John Shelton" wrote:

Oops!

http://www.soaravenal.com

click on What's New and click on New Pez at top of page.

ROFL !
Thanks John.

Old March 9th 04, 09:15 PM
G.Kurek

Kick ass!! By the way where can you buy a Pez-style long sleeve with a
Fukenbumen logo on it?
Old March 9th 04, 09:35 PM
John Shelton

From Cindy at Caracole.

om...

Old March 10th 04, 07:52 AM
Christian Husvik

G.Kurek wrote:

Kick ass!! By the way where can you buy a Pez-style long sleeve with a
Fukenbumen logo on it?

And, also by the way, what does "Fükenbümen" mean? ;-)

Chrisitian 8-)

Old March 10th 04, 02:11 PM
John Shelton

I don't know. But from time to time, I have heard pilots flying in the
desert calling one another on the radio to find out how the weather is on
the Whites. On many occasions I have it described as Fükenbümen. I think
it's a Santa Barbara Boiz Club thing.

Old March 10th 04, 06:22 PM
303pilot

Thanks, now the slow kid in the class gets to laugh!
link.net...

G.Kurek wrote:

Kick ass!! By the way where can you buy a Pez-style long sleeve with a
Fukenbumen logo on it?

And, also by the way, what does "Fükenbümen" mean? ;-)

Chrisitian 8-)

Question, Diamond distance as unsuccessful triangle. Roger Aviation Marketplace 1 November 22nd 04 07:34 PM
Diamond DA-40 with G-1000 pirep C J Campbell Owning 114 July 22nd 04 05:40 PM
Diamond DA40-180 lance smith Piloting 9 December 4th 03 04:00 PM
PW-5 Diamond Goal Flights Dick Johnson Soaring 2 November 17th 03 01:44 AM
Diamond DA-42 G.Vassalli Piloting 30 November 13th 03 08:54 PM