AN-124 at YXX - 3rd time lucky? (0/1)

Old May 24th 08, 12:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
LazyBear

Default AN-124 at YXX - 3rd time lucky? (0/1)

Not having much luck uploading these pics...

AN-124 at CYXX (Abbotsford, BC Canada) today.
Arrived last night to offload 2 helicopters.
Departed RWY-07 at approx 13:00PDST

Cheers
LB
Old May 24th 08, 08:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

Not much luck in reading it either!
Probably a very nice picture, but I can't read it with Outlook Express. Not
even if I "combine and decode" it.

Rich

"LazyBear" schreef in bericht

Old May 24th 08, 12:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Barnard

On Sat, 24 May 2008 09:30:41 +0200, "Richard"
wrote:

Not much luck in reading it either!
Probably a very nice picture, but I can't read it with Outlook Express. Not
even if I "combine and decode" it.

They come out fine in Forte Agent, version 3.3. May I suggest you
ditch OutPuke and get a better (any) news reader? Outlook Express is a
really bad program that needs to be ditched.

http://www.insideoe.com/problems/

If you stick with it this may be useful.

http://email.about.com/od/outlookexp...and_Errors.htm

Rich

"LazyBear" schreef in bericht
.. .

Old May 24th 08, 12:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

About Outlook I don't agree. It works fine for me.
I choose not to look at any Yenc posts, because as far as I see it, that's
the only thing I have a "problem" while using Outlook. No big deal in my
opinion, but maybe that's because I use a wideband cable internetconnection.
No real need to hack up anything in small parts, except when sharing with
others.

"Mike Barnard" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Not much luck in reading it either!
Probably a very nice picture, but I can't read it with Outlook Express.
Not
even if I "combine and decode" it.

They come out fine in Forte Agent, version 3.3. May I suggest you
ditch OutPuke and get a better (any) news reader? Outlook Express is a
really bad program that needs to be ditched.

http://www.insideoe.com/problems/

If you stick with it this may be useful.

http://email.about.com/od/outlookexp...and_Errors.htm

Rich

"LazyBear" schreef in bericht
. ..

Old May 24th 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Martin Helms

"Richard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
bel.net...
About Outlook I don't agree. It works fine for me.
I choose not to look at any Yenc posts, because as far as I see it, that's
the only thing I have a "problem" while using Outlook. No big deal in my
opinion, but maybe that's because I use a wideband cable
internetconnection. No real need to hack up anything in small parts,
except when sharing with others.

Even when dealing with yEnc posts, there's a solution that still lets you
keep your beloved and familiar Outlook Express (can't see what's so bad
about it myself, really. Works for what I do with it).
Have a look at and try OeyEnc (http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/)

Ususally manages to decode about 90% of all yEnc-encoded posts in this group
(which made me realize that a good 60% ain't really that worth looking at,
after all...).

It does, however, seem to fail me on this particular one (which means I
can't tell you how "look-worthy" it may be).

PS: Please do not confuse Outlook Express with Outlook.
The latter is part of the MS Office package and does not support Usenet
(last time I checked).
It is hence even worse than OE, at least in this regard ;P

Old May 25th 08, 09:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

Thanks Martin, I'll try it on some other posts then.
And even though some posts "are not worth looking at", some people might
find these pictures to be really interesting.
That's the nice part of usenet, I think.
Oh, I really meant OE instead of Outlook in my mail, just getting sloppy
with writing the whole name down ;-)

"Martin Helms" schreef in bericht

[...]

Lucky to be alive? john smith Piloting 45 January 7th 07 04:00 AM
Lucky to be alive? john smith Piloting 0 January 1st 07 04:30 PM
Lucky guy R.L. Piloting 0 December 21st 05 10:08 PM
Lucky folks David Lesher Owning 9 August 5th 05 02:11 PM
Lucky Woman Larry Smith Home Built 5 October 13th 03 06:50 AM