Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old July 20th 04, 04:21 AM
Juan Jimenez

John Ammeter wrote in
:

Juan,

If any of that is true then simply post the names/places
details, etc. You, of all people, should know that TRUTH is
the best defense to a slander libel charge

Got more interesting and useful things to do, John. Besides, Chuck has
never been interested in the truth, that's why he's still mouthing off
about ducks and hoots and other assorted BS. It's actually a pitiful
sight -- a grown man, reduced to inane whining on Usenet while the rest of
the world continues to revolve, just not around him.

How does that little jet of yours fly??

We're going find out, very soon, thanks for asking. I'm looking for a 10-
516000-1 to replace an underpowered 10-378340-1 and get a reliable engine
start (0.3 joule vs 2.0 joule), care to donate one to the cause?

Juan

Old July 20th 04, 04:38 AM
RobertR237

I guess it's true what they say, useless people never change. You're living
proof of that. It's all about the credibility that you've never had.

Juan

You really shouldn't look in the mirror while you are typing replies. You
always end up talking about yourself when you do.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old July 20th 04, 06:40 AM
B2431

From: Juan Jimenez
Date: 7/19/2004 9:24 PM Central Daylight Time

Hey, juan, ever sell or finish and fly that BD-5?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old July 20th 04, 07:54 AM
Barnyard BOb -

I guess it's true what they say, useless people never change. You're living
proof of that. It's all about the credibility that you've never had.

Juan

You really shouldn't look in the mirror while you are typing replies. You
always end up talking about yourself when you do.

Bob Reed

Bob,

It's my opinion that Jaun is a low life character assassin with
a penchant to smear those that confront him and/or his boss.

Barnyard BOb - All you get when you wrestle with a pig is get dirty.

Old July 20th 04, 12:32 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Still making up stories as usual. I suppose you're still lining up those
little ducks of yours, eh? We waited with the charcoal and sauce, and you
never showed up. Like the say where I come from, "perro que ladra no
muerde." Must be your family crest motto.

The ducks are more then lined up .I suppose by now you know that G Conn LOST his
suit against me. The truth is as I and Tony said it was but you still can't
accept that.Conn lost and zoom was wrong about the facts. :-) As far as family
mottos go say it in english your in America now. :-)

Sure is! One thing's for sure, it doesn't talk about children suing their
parents to get their salaries paid, or about tales of never bringing what
you own to places down south because it could get taken away, or about drug
addicted family members losing their children's custody and publishing
their whining stories on the Internet.

How about making it perfectly clear to me, are you saying that my children sued
my wife and I to get salaries paid? Or I brought things I owned to places down
south because "someone" would take it? Or that I was a drug addicted parent who
had lost custody of my children? Say it plain mister don't be your usual vague
self.
How about some proof to back up what you say? Be a man and if your so sure of
your facts,show them right here. If you have the courage of your convictions
then you have nothing to fear ,if you have the truth on your side then lets have
the times,dates and locations of what you say :-)

I guess it's true what they say, useless people never change. You're living
proof of that. It's all about the credibility that you've never had.

Time to prove yur credibility lets see the facts about your inuendos either your
right or your a liar :-) Lets have a credibility check, are you man enough or
are you a girly man when it comes to the truth? :-)

Chuck S

Old July 20th 04, 12:43 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...
Got more interesting and useful things to do, John. Besides, Chuck has
never been interested in the truth, that's why he's still mouthing off
about ducks and hoots and other assorted BS. It's actually a pitiful
sight -- a grown man, reduced to inane whining on Usenet while the rest of
the world continues to revolve, just not around him.

In other words you have no proof.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Exactly right Dan .Right now there are two of us who know the truth, me and
jaun.
One of us is lying ,I can't prove a negative but he can prove (If he's telling
the truth) that I lost my kids in a custody trial it would be a matter of public
record.It would be simple to post that document. I know what and who he's
talking about ,same last name no relation. Same as if I would say that his kid
was fathered by a different man and offered no proof or said that because there
is another Jiminiz out there it must be his family. Sheesh what a joke and he
talks about credibility ,especially when he works for the least credible
publication out there.

See ya

Chuck RAH-15/1 ret

Old July 20th 04, 02:33 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Lamb says...

Well, that's what I get for trying to use those 1960 brain cells.

Close, but no cigar...

Still, it's a catchy turn of phrase.

Ahhh ...1960's brain cells exactly when was that ? :-)

I like catching phrases turning as well :-)

See ya

Chuck (ex hippy) S

Old July 20th 04, 02:40 PM
Barnyard BOb -

[...]

Dear Nefoo Chuck,

It is my opinion that bloodsuckers, leeches and scum
without a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of,
use whatever freebies are at their disposal to bolster
their despicable lot at the expense of truth, justice
and the American way.

At times like this...
I'm sorry that Gore invented the Internet. g

Unka' BOb -

zzz Speak for yourself Zoom John Ousterhout Home Built 56 April 28th 04 07:45 AM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM